Techshristi's Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
CMA / Re: CMA Campus Placement 2018
« Last post by Agr manohar on April 13, 2018, 03:45:51 PM »
Sir  do have any news about the mumbai campus going on now like how many members have been recruited and what are the companies queestions  etc plz share if u know
« Last post by TechShristi on April 12, 2018, 04:04:11 PM »
Dear Kaustubh Bhai,
From the screenshot attached, you can see I am registered with your forum since March 14, 2018.
I kept reading all the stuffs on this Campus forum from the initial days of discussion. I cleared my doubts from the discussion itself, so I never required to ask any question but still I was there.
I too have a Blog(50000+ hits) at WordPress through which I do connect with readers to share my knowledge.
My campus starts on April 12 in Mumbai. I'm not asking you for the 'Private Message' because it was Your Call, I'm writing this to thank you for your contribution to our professional friends.
Best Regards.
Amit. :)

Dear Amit
Send you a private message please check out.
Please note, I don't mind in sharing the private message with you. But just think from my side. If every day some one ask me to share the private message then how it could be possible. It is not possible for me to share the private message as when a person ask me. Further, the message is such that i can not share the same here in public.

Anyway, rather than discussing this, just check out your inbox. There will be an email from me. All the Best for your campus.
CMA / Re: Campus Placement June 2017
« Last post by Neeraj tolani on April 12, 2018, 09:43:02 AM »
Request to all please do not show your CA degree in your CV for the campus. This will not help you. Instead, it will reduce your chances from getting shortlisted. Because companies are coming for CMA students with a maximum salary limit of 10 lakhs. If you are CA and CMA both then he can't hire with the same salary. Yes, in many companies your salary are based on your qualification.
CA are paid higher than CMA. And this is the only reason why they don't hire CA students from CMA campus
Wrong CMA is much superior and paid higher than CA and they want CMA for all roles now its much better and honest than simple ca. (ca is worst than bcom now). Frauds toh dekho
« Last post by Amitm on April 10, 2018, 10:14:02 AM »
Dear Kaustubh Bhai,
From the screenshot attached, you can see I am registered with your forum since March 14, 2018.
I kept reading all the stuffs on this Campus forum from the initial days of discussion. I cleared my doubts from the discussion itself, so I never required to ask any question but still I was there.
I too have a Blog(50000+ hits) at WordPress through which I do connect with readers to share my knowledge.
My campus starts on April 12 in Mumbai. I'm not asking you for the 'Private Message' because it was Your Call, I'm writing this to thank you for your contribution to our professional friends.
Best Regards.
Amit. :)
« Last post by TechShristi on April 09, 2018, 07:10:42 PM »
Sir,
I have not recieved any private message.

Hi dear,

This Private Message was shared few week back to the registered member who participated in this post. So you may not received it.
« Last post by Amitm on April 07, 2018, 09:35:40 AM »
Friends, I send you a private message to you all. All the Best for your Campus Preparation.
Sir,
I have not recieved any private message.
« Last post by Sagar_13 on April 06, 2018, 07:27:29 PM »
As KPMG is coming to campus, Sir,for what profile they offer in general ??
« Last post by TechShristi on April 03, 2018, 10:17:33 PM »
Sir, Do PSU hire on Contractual basis ?

No You will get hired on Full time basis.
« Last post by phanicma on April 03, 2018, 05:56:54 PM »
Hi,
Is it necessary to carry original marklist and pass certificate to campus interviews. Due to some address issues I couldn't able to receive my certificates..kindly help with this.

I request you don't carry any original document with you. They will not ask you for any document at the time of campus. But make sure you get the
documents before verification.

Even We had discuss about this in live session on Campus Placement. You will find the live session and at below link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPrwq3ab47g

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10