Any Update on the Campus Placement? How was it? Anyone of you got placed or not? Please share your experience.
ONGC had shortlisted only 5 candidates for PI.
Panel - 6 member with at least 25-30 years of experience
Basic and Awareness Question :-
1. Tell About yourself
2. Why ONGC
3. Current Petroleum Minister
3. MD of ONGC
4. How was PNB scam orchestrated ?
Technical Question :-
1. Explain Annexure to Cost Audit Report.
2. Few Cost Accounting Standard.
3. CSR related case.
4. Appointment and Removal of Auditors.
5. ONGC- HPCL merger deal and benefits of merger.
6. Ind AS 106 - Guidance note relating Accounting for Oil & Gas Producing Activities.
7. Case study in CVP Analysis.
8. GST and its unique aspects.
9. what is Internal Control Reporting ?
10. e-TDS forms related question.
Key Takeaways : -
1. Be Confident.
2. Stand for your Answer(panelist will try to confuse you).
Dear Kaustubh Bhai,
From the screenshot attached, you can see I am registered with your forum since March 14, 2018.
I kept reading all the stuffs on this Campus forum from the initial days of discussion. I cleared my doubts from the discussion itself, so I never required to ask any question but still I was there.
I too have a Blog(50000+ hits) at WordPress through which I do connect with readers to share my knowledge.
My campus starts on April 12 in Mumbai. I'm not asking you for the 'Private Message' because it was Your Call, I'm writing this to thank you for your contribution to our professional friends.
Request to all please do not show your CA degree in your CV for the campus. This will not help you. Instead, it will reduce your chances from getting shortlisted. Because companies are coming for CMA students with a maximum salary limit of 10 lakhs. If you are CA and CMA both then he can't hire with the same salary. Yes, in many companies your salary are based on your qualification.Wrong CMA is much superior and paid higher than CA and they want CMA for all roles now its much better and honest than simple ca. (ca is worst than bcom now). Frauds toh dekho
CA are paid higher than CMA. And this is the only reason why they don't hire CA students from CMA campus
I have not recieved any private message.