The Department has revised the Recruitment Rules for PA/SA. The highlights of this revision are as follows-
1. Application KIT : 25/-
2. Examination Fee : 100/- (SC/ST, PH & Women are exempted)
3. Examination will be done by M/s CMC Limited, New Delhi
4. No documents will be sent at the time of application. Documents will be verified after aptitude test.
5. Eligibility : OC : 10+2 Min Marks 60 %
OBC : 10+2 Min Marks 55%
SC/ST : 10+2 Min Marks 45 %
Only the candidates having minimum percentage of marks will be called for Aptitude Test. Marks secured in 10+2 will not be counted for Final Merit Selection.
6. Pattern of examination : Paper-I
Candidates shall be subjected to an objective type Aptitude Test Covering the
(1). Part ‘A’ - 25 questions on General Knowledge, which may include
questions on current events, sports, history, geography, basic economics,
general polity, Indian Constitution, science environment etc.- 25 marks
(2) Part ‘B’ - 25 questions of Mathematics of matriculation standard which
may cover number system, simplification, decimals, fractions, simple and
compound interest, percentage, average, profit and loss, discount,
mensuration, time and work, time and distance etc. - 25 marks
(3). Part ‘C’ - 25 questions on English, which may Cover grammar
(propositions, adverbs, conjunction, direct/indirect, singular/plurai, tense,
anonyms/synonyms etc.). - 25 marks
(4) Part ‘D’ 25 marks on Reasoning and Analytical Ability. - 25 marks
The total duration of the Aptitude Test will be two hours.
The candidates are required to obtain marks as under for being considered
for further selection process:
I. Minimum Marks: Parts A/B/C/D- Minimum 10 marks by OC candidates, 8
marks by SC/ST candidates and 9 marks by OBC candidates in each part.
II. Minimum aggregate marks- For OC Candidates 40%, for SC/ST 33% and
for OBC candidates 37%. Paper-Il
Test shall be of the duration of 30 minutes(15 minutes each for Typing and Data
Entry) consisting of (i) One passage of 450 words in English or 375 words in Hindi to
be typed with a minimum speed of 30/25 words per minute and (ii) Data Entry of
some figures and letters each carrying equal marks.
Qualifying Marks: Computer/Typing Test will be of qualifying nature with
minimum of 40% marks to be secured by OC candidates, 33% marks by SC/ST
candidates and 37% marks by OBC candidates.
7. All Candidates belonging to various categories who have obtained following
minimum marks in 10+2 or class shall be called for the Aptitude test'.
OC : 60 %, OBC : 55 %, SC/ST : 45%
(ii). No weightage of marks secured by the candidates in 10+2 or 12th class will be
given while preparing the merit list.
(iii). Candidates numbering five times the number of vacancies in each category i.e.
OC, OBC, SC, and ST for each Circle shall be declared qualified for Computer
Test based on the marks secured by them in the Aptitude test.
(iv). The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the
candidates in the Aptitude Test subject to the condition that they have qualified
the Computer Test.
8. Allocation of Division. : The allocation of Division to the candidates will be given in order of their Merit in the aptitude Test and vacancy position in the Division.
The details can be downloaded from Here Revised Recruitment Rules for PA/SA