IB Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 750 ACIO Vacancies IB Recruitment 2012 – Apply Online for 750 ACIO Vacancies:
Intelligence Bureau (IB) has issued notification against recruitment of 750 Asst Central Intelligence Officer (ASIO) Grade II/Executive Posts. Eligible candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 19-08-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…IB Vacancy Details: Number of Vacancies: 750 Name of Post: Asst Central Intelligence OfficerAge Limit:
Candidates’ age must be below 27 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be the last date for receipt of application. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess any Graduate Degree from recognised University or its equivalent qualification.Selection Process:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.Application Fee Details:
Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in form of Challan of State Bank of India or through Net Banking Facility of SBI or through Debit-cum-ATM card of SBI. SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.How to Apply:
Candidates must apply for the post only through the Online mode and that must be done on or before 19-08-2012. Applications must be submitted through the website www.mha.nic.in
.Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.mha.nic.in
to start the online application process.
2. Select the advertisement link from the Whats New list followed by current notification link.
3. Select the ‘New User’ link if you are applying for the first time.
4. Click on ‘Apply Online Part I’ link, read the provided instructions, check the check box and click on ‘Click Here to Apply Online Link’.
5. Fill all the marked details, check once for errors, upload previously scanned photograph and Signature at places provided and click on Submit button.
6. Make the payment through Online or Offline mode.
7. Check the payment status and take the print of Registration Slip to be retained for further use.Important Dates: Starting Date for Online Application: 21-07-2012 Last Date for Online Application: 19-08-2012 Downloading the Admit Card: After 01-09-2012 Date of Examination: 23-09-2012 Result Declaration: Mid Nov 2012 Interview Schedule: Mid Dec 2012
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and online application, click on the links given below…
| IB Recruitment 2012[/b][/t] More Information[/b] |