F. No. A-12011/01/DG/2014-HR
Dated the 31st January, 2014.Subject: Filling up of posts in the office of Director General, Competition Commission of India on deputation basis.
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) on behalf of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs invites applications for filling up of various posts as mentioned below on deputation on foreign service basis. The details of the posts along with eligibility criteria, educational qualification/experience etc. required for each category of posts is given in the enclosed Annexure-I
| S. No.|
| Name of posts|
| No. of posts|
| Pay Band & Grade Pay|
| Additional Director General|
| Rs.37,400 67,000 + Rs.8,900|
| Joint Director General|
| Rs.37,400 67,000 + Rs.8,700|
| Deputy Director General|
| Rs.15,600 39,100 + Rs.7,600|
@ The vacancies are liable to change without notice.2. Applicants must be employees of Central or State Governments, Governments Companies or Autonomous Bodies or Regulatory Authorities or Universities or Academic or Research or Judicial Institutions etc. of Central/State Governments.
3. The appointment will be made on deputation basis initially for a period of three years, which can be extended up to five years, and will be governed by the instructions issued by DOPT vide OM No.6/8/2009- Estt.(Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation basis shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications by CCI. The Commission reserves the right not to fill up any or all the above vacancies.
4. Apart from basic pay and grade pay, the posts carry DA, HRA and Transport Allowance etc. as per the rates applicable to the Central Government employees from time to time. The fixation of pay/deputation (duty) allowance shall be governed by instructions issued by DOP&T from time to time. Medical reimbursement is admissible as per the CCI service rules. This is in lieu of CGHS benefits which are not admissible to the employees of the office of DG, CCI. The DGs office in CCI is an eligible office for allotment/retention of Govt. accommodation from General Pool. The office of DG, CCI is situated at Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.
5. The application in the prescribed Pro-forma, (Annexure-II
) complete in all respects may be sent to the undersigned at the address indicated above, through proper channel by 14thMarch, 2014.
6. This may kindly be given wide publicity.
Encl: as above
(S.R. Bairwa) Joint Director (Law)
1. The Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, 5th
Floor, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. The Director (CS), Deptt. of Personnel & Training, North Block, New Delhi-110001 with the request to get this O.M. placed on the DOPT website.
3. All the Ministries/Departments/Organizations of the Government of India/Universities/ Research
Institutions/ High Courts/ Supreme Court/ Autonomous/ Statutory Bodies, etc. as per list. For Eligibility Criteria download the following attached file