BANK OF MAHARASHTRA , Leading Listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Pune and all India network of branches invites ON-LINE Applications, from candidates for recruitment to the post of specialist Officers given below.
Educational qualification and work experience :
CAs having work experience of five years and above in Credit Department of Public/Private Sector Banks.
Age Limit : General –Min. 25 and Max.35 years. Relaxation in age for SC/ST & PWD candidates as per Govt. guidelines.
(1) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank's website 'www.bankofmaharashtra.in
' and on the Home Page open the link "Recruitment".
(2) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification titled "BANK OF MAHARASHTRA CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2012-13 ".
In case candidates intend to pay their fees through CBS through any of the branches of Bank of Maharashtra
(3) Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the 'RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN' on Page Last below.
(4) Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
(5) Go to the nearest Bank of Maharashtra Branch with the Application Fee Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee as indicated above in CBS Account No. 60103218200 with Pune Main Branch in the name & style of “:- BOM SPECIALIST OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.
Fill the NEFT voucher/challan of that Bank with Beneficiary details as follows.
Name of the Account :- BOM SPL. OFFICER RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13 ACCOUNT NO. : 60103218200 PAYEE BANK : BANK OF MAHARASHTRA MAIN BRANCH PUNE IFSC CODE : MAHB0001150 Make Payment, Collect NEFT payment receipt from the Bank where you have made the payment. Please check that receipt is properly signed and the details of NEFT, UTR NO., IFSC code of the sending Bank branch, city name, Deposit date, Amount etc. are noted in the challan by the Branch authorities, and keep with you for submission the original itself at the time of personal interview if invited for.
SELECTION PROCEDURE :-
1. Depending on the number of vacancies, candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:4 or as decided by the Bank. Candidates possessing more than prescribed work experience in the relevant discipline shall get preference. The Bank reserves its right to call for the Interview, candidates otherwise than in the above ratio at its sole discretion.
2. A personal interview of 100 marks shall be conducted to assess the candidate‟s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc. The minimum qualifying marks in personal interview would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category. Candidates not clearing the personal interview will not be considered for final selection.
3. Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the personal interview will be shortlisted for selection.
4. Final merit list of candidates who have cleared and qualified in the personal interview will be prepared in order of merit.
5. The Bank reserves the absolute right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions in this advertisement, including criteria for passing/ method and procedure for selection, if necessary.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply Online form from 06-08-2012 to 21-08-2012 .
(i) Candidates are first required to go to the Bank‟s website „www.bankofmaharashtra.in‟ and click on the link “BOM CHARTERED ACCOUNTATS RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “BANK OF MAHARASHTRA CA RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2012-13 ”. Read the notification thoroughly. If you are eligible to apply take printout.
(ii) Candidates should then pay the requisite application fees/ intimation charges through any of the Bank‟s CBS branches.
(iii) Obtain the candidate‟s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan/ NEFT Receipt duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & BIC No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (in case of payment through CBS) NEFT UTR No. (in case of payment through NEFT) (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
(iv) Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank‟s website and going to the sublink titled “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR BOM SPL. OFFICER RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13” to open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
Last Date : 21-08-2012
Click Here For More Details:http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/downdocs/Chartered-Accountant-Recruitment-2012-notification.pdf