Techshristi's Forum

Author Topic: Why CMA Campus is the Golden Opporunitity for You?  (Read 72 times)

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
Why CMA Campus is the Golden Opporunitity for You?
« on: August 29, 2018, 03:54:44 PM »
Hello Friends

First of all a heartey congratulation to all CMA students who cleared their exam in this term. Welcome to the CMA Family.

As you all are aware that every year our Institute organise a campus placement for their new qualified students. Here, I will share you the top 5 reasons to explain you 'Why CMA Campus is the Golden Opporunitity for You and You Should Consider It Seriously'.

But before starting, let me share the reason for writing this article. I am writing this article because......

Immediately after passing the exam, students, starts flying in the air. They think they are now free and it's a vaction time now.

But my dear students, this is the biggest mistake you are making. By the time you will complete your vacation, the Campus day will get arrived. Next, you will be blank in your campus and you will miss the golden opporunity.

In simple words, don't think the game is over now. I suggest to continue your study instead of taking any rest. If you take any rest then the momentum will get break and it will take time to been back on the track. Remember, the time difference between result and campus placement is just one month. You have only one month to prepare.

How this one month will pass away you will never come to know. So, please do not waste your time in taking rest and start your preparation immediately after completing your exam. In fact, do not wait for your result.

But Why I am insisting you so much? The reasons for the same are below

1.  Being a fresher it is very difficult to find a job in the market. I have seen my friends looking for the job for more than 6 months. Hence, Why should you waste your 6 months in searching the job. Instead, work hard and get the job in the campus. Trust me, you will never regret for your decision of not taking the vacation.

2. Remember, even if you receive the job off campus the salary will be not as high as the campus job. No one provides a package of 10 Lakhs to new qualified CMA except companies coming to the campus.

3. If you want to join companies like ITC, HUL then Campus placement is the only option available. This is because, big companies do not hire fresher from off campus.

4. You will feel proud for getting selected in the campus and everyone will start respecting you in your family and friends.

So, i always suggest to start preparing for the campus immediately after completing your CMA. Please do not wait for the result.Trust me, you will regreted if you waste your time in taking rest rather than preparing for the campus.

All the Best

Techshristi's Forum

Why CMA Campus is the Golden Opporunitity for You?
« on: August 29, 2018, 03:54:44 PM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18