Not at all. Do not mentioned that you are in CA Final Year at the time of CMA Campus. If it is Off Campus then you CA Final will be surely beneficial to you but in case of Campus placement this will be not beneficial. Why? This is because of below reasons
1. Remember, Companies are coming to campus to hire CMA students, not CAs.
2. If they want to hire CA students then they will go to ICAI Campus not come to CMA campus.
3. All the things like Salary, Position, Profile etc are per-decided before coming to the campus. The Interviewers known for which position you are getting hired.
4. So, they can't call their Head Office and say that they found a candidate with dual degree and he is not over qualified for the position for which they are hiring.
5. If somehow they got the approval then next, they will find the candidate with three degree. So, again they can't called the Head Office asking permission to hire the candidate with three degrees. So this is not practically possible.
6. Next, if they start giving importance to number of degrees then all there will be consistency. Further, the candidate will not get agree to work at the salary which is provided to the CMA students if got selected.
7. Next, if you get agreed to work at the same salary then it means being a fresher you are getting agreed to work at this salary. Once you get the experience of one year and complete your CA you will left the company for better opportunities.
So, No company will hire a individual for whom
a) He need to take the approval.
b) Negotiate Salary with the fresher
c) Will left the company after gaining experience
and the most important they don't know how many students has done one, two or three degree before going to campus.
In simple, how it could work, if you are going to campus and you don't know to whom you want to hire.
I know you will say the interviewer should come with all the possibilities like If a candidate is CMA plus CA then X Salary, If person is CA, CMA plus CS then Y salary. But this is not possible. There is countless number of such possibilities and some of them are as below
CMA+MBA in Marketing
CMA+MBA in Finance
CMA+ CS Final
CMA+ MBA in Operation
CMA + MBA + Engineering etc.
So, just imagine, if a company start giving important to the degree then they need to prepared for all above possibilities. So to keep it simple, they are coming to hire only CMA or any other course which in inferior to it.
Please Note: Of course, if there is a tie then this additional degree will be beneficial to you. So, mentioned this at the time when they will ask you the question 'Tell me about yourself?'