Techshristi's Forum

Author Topic: Pre Placement orientation programme June 2016  (Read 1476 times)

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
Pre Placement orientation programme June 2016
« on: August 21, 2016, 05:42:46 PM »
Pre Placement orientation programme Mandatory for appearing in campus Placement.

Form will be open in the result page. Tentative date of result- 23rd August 2016. Last date for submission of online form 29th August 2016 (11AM)

Fee of - Rs. 4000/- to be paid online. Late application will NOT be entertained. Online form mandatory for being eligible to appear in campus placement programme. (Students will have to take care of stay/travel expenses for attending this programme)

Techshristi's Forum

Pre Placement orientation programme June 2016
« on: August 21, 2016, 05:42:46 PM »

Himanshu

Re: Pre Placement orientation programme June 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 09:33:39 AM »
Can you plz tell me what actually happens in orientation programme.

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 08:30:56 PM »
Can you plz tell me what actually happens in orientation programme.

Like mock test, you will have the mock round of interview and presentation on the basic things of interview.

During my orientation, i remembered, on the first day we had attended the various presentation and lectures on the basic tips like basic communication techniques, interview tips, resume writing tips, dressing tips etc.

Then in second half, few presentation were there on important topics like SAP,Companies act 2016 etc.

On second day, we had the mock interview.In mock Interview every students are interviewed by the panel and detail feedback are given at the end.

Over all it will be related to your interview preparation.

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 08:30:56 PM »

Offline Anuj Jain

• Others
  • Education: CMA
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 03:18:15 PM »
Dear sir,
I have cleared CMA in this attempt. I am opting for campus placement, but as a part of experience, I don't have any experience in cost audit. I have experience in concurrent audit and I have worked under a CA firm for 2 months.
I have completed bcom with distinction and also completed CMA in first attempt, also with a rank in intermediate. But, I am worried that lack of experience may reduce my chances of getting selected in campus. Please guide me

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 03:55:14 PM »
Dear sir,
I have cleared CMA in this attempt. I am opting for campus placement, but as a part of experience, I don't have any experience in cost audit. I have experience in concurrent audit and I have worked under a CA firm for 2 months.
I have completed bcom with distinction and also completed CMA in first attempt, also with a rank in intermediate. But, I am worried that lack of experience may reduce my chances of getting selected in campus. Please guide me

I got selected in campus 2014 by ITC Limited and was gifted with the highest package in year 2014.
This is my profile

a) I am not a rank holder
b) I am not having any experience.
c) I have not done any training or article ship ( it was not compulsory at that time)
d) I am not doing CA.
e) I don't know the excel

I think you get the answer.

When a company went for a campus interview they check only two things
a) Confidence level/Communication Skills
b) Basic knowledge of education.

Companies coming for the campus interview already know the fact that you don't know anything. They only want to hire the good students.

Even the rank holder or experience student got rejected during my campus.

I hope you are cleared now. If you still face any problem then please start a new topic. Starting a new topic will help to keep a track on your problem.

Further, request you to please share your notes and tips with other. Remember, if you do not help the other then other will not help you.

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2016, 03:55:14 PM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18