All CMA final students must pay attention. Now they have an opportunity who did't join any organization/Cost Accountant but wish to appear for final examination. The council have modified practical training scheme on it's 280th meeting dated 20-05-2013. As per modified practical training scheme The students who are desirous of appearing for Final Examinations from Dec 2013 to Dec 2014 but are neither employed nor under training as indicated in Appendix A, to become eligible for final Examination, shall enroll for I-CMA Training (I-CMAT) Module as detailed in appendix C and atleast complete 100hours of training to make an applicationto appear in final examination. Must share & inform to all CMA students.
This I - CMAT module will be available for the students appearing for final examination till Dec 2014 only. The detailed practical training scheme is appended.
I-CMA Training (I-CMAT)
The students who are desirous of appearing for Final Examinations from Dec 2013 to Dec 2014 but are neither employed nor under training as indicated in Appendix A, to become eligible for final Examination, should enroll for I-CMA Training Module. The details of this Module are:
1. The students have to enroll for the I-CMA Training Module by submitting Form T-6 along with the Demand Draft for Rs.3000/ drawn in favour of the Institute Cost Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi.
2. Each of the students enrolled for this Module needs to complete at least 100 hours of Active
Learning Hours (ALH)
• The total Active Learning Hours (ALH) will be subdivided into various topics based on a weightage and the training in the topics will be provided in a class room/ webinar/seminar/PD Programme mode.
• The Institute will notify the detailed schedule of such programme from time to time through its web site/ email communication. Topics in which the student will require practical exposure will generally be:
o Cost Accounting System
o Working Capital assessment (CMA, FFR, QIS, etc.)
o Cost Accounting Records- Regulated Industries
o Cost Accounting Records- Common
o Cost Compliance Reports
o Cost Audit
o XBRL Filing
o MCA E-filing
o Advanced Excel
o Central Excise (e-filing, assessment, audit)
o Service tax (e-filing, assessment, audit)
o Direct Taxes (e-filing, assessment, audit)
o VAT (e-filing, assessment, audit)
o Customs (e-filing, assessment, audit)
o Stock audit-banks
o Receivables audit- banks
o FEMA certificates
o Internal Audit
(This list is only indicative in nature)
The total 100 ALH will be sub divided into various activities and the maximum weightage a student can earn from these activities will be:
• The students will be accumulating ALH by attending the Training module and once they accumulate 100 hours of ALH they will become eligible to appear for Final Examinations.
Important to Note
• On-line Registration of students who prefer the 100 ALH scheme including on-line payment within 16th Aug 2013 for Dec 2013 exam and corresponding dates for other terms will be duly notified.
• 100 ALH is to be accumulated by the students within 25th Oct 2013, to become eligible for December 2013 final examination.
Please find the attached copy of circular and appendix.Log in to download.