Techshristi's Forum

Author Topic: Partial modification in practical training of ICWAI 2012  (Read 1746 times)

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
All CMA final students must pay attention. Now they have an opportunity who did't join any organization/Cost Accountant but wish to appear for final examination. The council have modified practical training scheme on it's 280th meeting dated 20-05-2013. As per modified practical training scheme The students who are desirous of appearing for Final Examinations from Dec 2013 to Dec 2014 but are neither employed nor under training as indicated in Appendix A, to become eligible for final Examination, shall enroll for I-CMA Training (I-CMAT) Module as detailed in appendix C and atleast complete 100hours of training to make an applicationto appear in final examination. Must share & inform to all CMA students.
 This I - CMAT module will be available for the students appearing for final examination till Dec 2014 only. The detailed practical training scheme is appended.

I-CMA Training (I-CMAT)

The students who are desirous of appearing for Final Examinations from Dec 2013 to Dec 2014 but are neither  employed  nor under  training as indicated  in Appendix A, to become  eligible for final Examination, should enroll for I-CMA Training  Module. The details of this Module are:

1. The students have to enroll for the I-CMA Training  Module by submitting Form T-6 along with the Demand Draft for Rs.3000/ drawn in favour of the Institute Cost Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi.

2. Each of the students enrolled for this Module needs  to complete  at least 100 hours of    Active
Learning Hours (ALH)
   The  total  Active  Learning  Hours (ALH)  will be  subdivided  into  various topics  based  on a weightage    and   the    training   in   the    topics   will  be   provided    in   a   class   room/ webinar/seminar/PD Programme mode.
   The Institute will notify the detailed schedule of such programme  from time to time through its  web  site/  email  communication.   Topics  in  which  the  student will require  practical exposure will generally be:

o    Cost Accounting System
o    Working Capital assessment (CMA, FFR, QIS, etc.)
o    Cost Accounting Records- Regulated Industries
o    Cost Accounting Records- Common
o    Cost Compliance Reports
o    Cost Audit
o    XBRL Filing
o    MCA E-filing
o    Advanced Excel
o    ERP
o    Central Excise (e-filing, assessment, audit)
o    Service tax (e-filing, assessment, audit)
o    Direct Taxes (e-filing, assessment, audit)
o    VAT (e-filing, assessment, audit)
o    Customs (e-filing, assessment, audit)
o    Stock audit-banks
o    Receivables audit- banks
o    FEMA certificates
o    Internal Audit

(This list is only indicative in nature)

The total 100 ALH will be sub divided into various activities and the maximum weightage a student can earn from these activities will be:

The students will be accumulating ALH by attending  the Training module and once they accumulate 100 hours of ALH they will become eligible to appear for Final Examinations.

Important to Note

On-line Registration  of  students who  prefer  the  100  ALH  scheme  including on-line payment  within 16th  Aug 2013 for Dec 2013 exam and corresponding  dates  for other terms will be duly notified.
   100 ALH is to be accumulated  by the students within 25th  Oct 2013, to become  eligible for December 2013 final examination.

Please find the attached copy of circular and appendix.Log in to download. :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 11:02:46 PM by TechShristi »

Techshristi's Forum

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
Partial modification in practical training of ICWAI 2012
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 10:58:24 PM »
Hello admin123,  July 23, 2013, 10:58 pm

Welcome to Techshristi Forum

In case if you find any link not working or any Abnormal activity then contact us at
[email protected]

PLEASE HELP US TO IMPROVE OUR FORUM.

YOU CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR THE PROJECTS AT

http://techshristi.com/

Offline kkmixs

• Its Osome.......
  • Global Moderator
  • Education: MBA,ICWAI
Re: Partial modification in practical training of ICWAI 2012
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 08:16:13 AM »
I would like to know whether the new training circular is  only applicable to the students who is going to appear for the final exam under revised syllabus for the first time? or else it is even applicable to the students who had cleared already given the group 3 exam and planing to give last group 4 exam in this December term.

If it is applicable to all students then please answer the my query below;

My friend has recently given the exam for group 4 and waiting for the result which may be  declared at august 21st 2013.What if he fail in exam, then he have not applied for the training neither Particular modification Module.

In this case do he is eligible to give his second attempt in next December 2013?

Same with me if i get failed in my group 3 then do i am eligible to give exam in next term.Because the result is going to be declared after the last date of applying for partial training module.>:(
By
KKmixs

Techshristi's Forum

Re: Partial modification in practical training of ICWAI 2012
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 08:16:13 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18