All the tips are based on the experience,it is not sure that it will help you to clear the exam.Even this tips are not for the mugging up the content of the exam but i m trying to make you start thinking smart.It was not possible for me to write a good articles because i am not a writer.My point of focus through this articles is to make you aware of mistake that i had made in examination and even providing you a smart tips with an assumption that you had already prepared the whole syllabus..This is for the quick revision tips
I am currently doing my MBA first semester from the KS School of Business management at Gujarat University and had already finished my ICWAI inter and pursuing for the Final exam.
Here I want to Share Some Tips to clear the ICWAI exam. As I am doing the two course simultaneously from beginning I have to plan for the everything and I never believe on hard work…….
Ya that’s true, it was not possible for me to do hard work when I am pursuing the MBA with ICWAI. Every now and then I have to do presentation and lots of works.
I always believe on “Not to do HARD WAORK but do the SMART WORK”
Remember the First Foremost thing in your Mind that “ICAN DO IT.”
Here are the some tips for the exam preparation
1. Always have a trust on yourself. Never think negative. Negative thinking is the first step toward the failure. If you can’t think high then you don’t have the right to reach at the top.
2. Try to plan your Work according to time table and keep out the Sunday for the Revision Only
I always keep the Sunday for the Revision for the revision of the whole week. And revise the whole content of the week to build up my confidence.
3. Try to write your assignment and home work on the day before the submission during night time.
This is because, the last date rush will not allow you falling asleep and you have to complete the work at any cost. In short you have a dual benefit- that you wake up whole night and even complete the work.
4. Every day keep the First ˝ hour of the morning to revise the work done at yesterday night.
I wake up early at 6 AM and then revise the whole work of yesterday night and after that at 6.30 I went for the breakfast and to have bath. Finally after getting fresh at 7 AM I start with the new chapter.
5. I always Prefer the Institute Book because I had completed the inter by postal coaching. So I prefer you to read from the Institute material but to get the rid off of the printing mistake take the use of other material. In short, you can read the other study material but cover only those topic that are given in institute material
“We are always worried about the questions asked from out of the syllabus and institute book. But let me tell you there are only 10 to 15 marks question that are asked from outside and what about the rest? So you can’t waste your time in reading the thing that you can’t understand for the sake of 10 marks, but you should not avoid it .I mean just read it once from the other material but don’t waste time.
6. From very beginning of My Foundation I had observed that Objectives are asked from the institute material. So the only thing to score high in objectives that you have to underlines the important words during reading the book.
“Give me any question of foundation and Inter Paper I will show you the Answer in the Institute material”. Check out yourself with few papers. Once you read the chapter then go for the Collection of the objectives question of scanner and revise the whole MCQ.It will be worthful to you.
7. Never forget to read the backside question answer given behind the chapter and RTP of last 3 term
Let me tell when I was giving my ICWAI group 2 exam in December 2010 around 20 marks question were asked from the RTP of June term
8. Prepare the notes to read it during the exam time. I had experienced that during the exam we donont have time to read.
I had score very less marks as compared to other subject in Taxation because after the continues reading of three day that is for the account and Law I had fell asleep at night. At that times during exam, I still remember I fall asleep at night and I had to seep the revision of three chapter of taxation.so be prepared with the subject which is last in hierarchy because of law of diminishing marginal utility
9. Try to compensate your Marks in the exam. Just try to know your pluse point and hit it hard.
I didn’t like the practical subject of the ICWAI and as I mention earlier that I had good grip over the theory I always try to compensate my lost marks in the objectives question. I score almost 90% marks in the objectives questions.
10. Finally, do the Smart Work not hard work. Plan how will you give the exam. It should be predefined that which question are you going to attain how, and how much. I mean you should plan for even the position of calci in the exam, such that you don’t waste time in playing with calculator.
For ICWAI materials;http://www.techshristi.com/category/29/icwai/
All the above points are the experience felt my me during my icwai exam.Just take that point only that you think will be beneficial to you and don't make last time rush change in your study pattern.Because changing the rhythm in the study pattern you required time
Hope you find it important and i will upload the tips to clear the particular subject latest by tonight.
For any query leave a scrap over here....................