A perfect example of Planning to clear CMA
Three short example which help me to clear my MBA as well CMA in first attempt along with maintaining my website and my e commerce business:How to Face the Failure?
Everyone of us have failed in exam during our college life.Even I have failed during my college. Failing in exam did not mean that you get less than 40 marks and have to repeat the whole year again, but even if you do not perform accordding to expectation then that would be called as failure.
I remember, during second year of BBA, i have not perform well in Costing Papers, though i score 54 marks in it but this was not enough and not as per my expectation. So how to face this failure??
Here i am sharing some tips to face this failure and get ready for the next exam.Please note that this tips are from the view points of getting ready for the next exam, not to get stress free. Follow the following steps so that you never the same suitation again.
1)First of all accept it that you made the mistake. Do not blame the others.
2) Find out the reason for your failure. Note out that if you failed in exam then it does not mean to change the author of book you are reading. Because, writing a book is not an easy stuff and every author who have written the book are genious, of course, once you can asked to your friends about the book to read?
3) Then, go back to your paper and try to match the different points in exam. How you are writing the paper. There is always a certain spyscho patter for every papers. For example: When i was wirting the paper of my costing, i was feeling nervous because even though i have clear the CMA Inter, i did not able to perform well in Costing. In this case, i was not lacking the prepration but rather my nerverousness was the problem.
4) Once you find the problem, plan for the next exam. Remember, if you plan in advance then you will finished first 50% of the work.Further, more important to note a point that never plan simply. Always planning after considering the future uncertainity and plan with loss suitation that there is 75% chance you will not meet the deadline, then what will you do to complete your work?
I always have 5 to 6 alternative planning for the completion of my master plan. Because, i m 90% that i will not meet the plam, so i always have the alternative plan with me.
5) After Planning, start working for it. Remember if you want to success then you must have to work for it.Remember without working hard, you will not pass.
6) It is not possible to clear the exam without any Guardian to clear the exam. Always be frank with some one you trust and he is genious then you. Listen what he suggest to you. Remember, never hide anything from him/her, share everything with him.
7) Stay positive that next time you will clear the exam, but did not show up to others. Without wasting a time in showing up just try to work hard.
Spare a seperate time may be every morning or every night, i will do the particular subject (in which i m weak) only.
I think there is no need of any explaination for this. If you daily do the particular subject then that subject will be studied for around 180 days (6month*30day). Do you think you will fail in exam if you work for 180 days for that subject.
If any one is thinking yes we can be fail then he or she can reply to this post, provided that he have work for 180 days on a particular subject.
Some one will say, how one can study for the 180 days, there must be some flexibility of 2 or 3 days for it. Remembers, discipline is must to clear the exam.
My Parents always told me exam does not mean to go to the exam hall and write the paper, but instead it include discipline, hard working, smart working, hand writing and so on.
9) At last before few days of exam, do the postmortum of the papers. How will you write the paper to complete the paper with in 3 hours. I know it is little bit childish trick but remember this is the only reason that you score well in the 10th and 12 board and now you are failing in exam. Because we are thinking that those tips are outdated. I am still following that my 12th schooling tips.
10) Do not speak for the whole years but at least on the day of exam, speak freely that i m sure i will clear the exam. Do not bother what will other speak. Because this will keep your negativity far away from you and in case if you fail in the exam then no one who was sitting in front of you will came to tease you.Coaching V/s Postal Coaching:
11) Last but not least, Do not prepare for the exam from the best reference book, but instead prepare for the particular topic from the best reference book. Me and my friends always follow the reference book for a particular topic. For example, generally students perfer a particular book for particular subject , but in my opinion this is not the correct techniques. Further, there are other few students who pefer best book for different chapters and they even got suceed in exam. So rather than following a single book for the single subject. Follow a single book for single chapter or subjects.12) How to purchase so many books for the exam?
My real life example:
- Don't worry. I do not think that your parents will say no to purchase the book. Our parents are weathly enough that they can purchase a good books for us.
- You may purchase a good books in patnership with your friends too.
- Instead of purcahsing the books you can even get the soft copy of the books too.
- You can also hire the books on rents
- Cut down your unnecessary expenses to purchase the book.
- Do not take the coaching and instead purchase the books.
I am from wealthy family, i don't have any financial problem in my family.But still i had not taken any coaching class for MBA as well as CMA.
The reason was simple, if my coaching class was far away from my house and it will take a hour to go and back. So rather than spending time and wasting money, i have decided to spend the money 7000 (Oral coaching fees 18000 minus Postal Coaching fees of 11000) on purchasing the books.
I have around three to four books for every subjects plus i borrow one book from my friends and library additional.
Spending 18000 or spending 11000 on postal and purchasing the books from the remaining money didn't mean one and same thing?
No, Coaching institute will teach you the shortcut to clear the exam and success never have the shortcut. Did you ever heard that Coaching is the best friends of a individual, but of course, books are the best friends.
I had a very good collection of books and final result is that i have cleared the MBA and CMA in first attempt without any coaching. From my starting first year to last year of my MBA and CMA, in total i have not spend more than 20000 on my books but on other side i have saved more than 1 lakhs of rupee on my coaching class.Now I am sharing tips to get free from stress of failing in exam:
1) Be Positive
2) Speak more. Rather than being at home, go out side and talk with your friends. When we fail in exam, we are very in tense mood and since we start our preparation on the same day with a intention that i will work hard and will score good. The frustation remain inside. So go outside and speak out your frustation and then sit for the study.
Remember, i have already told you in the previous tips that always have a Guardian to guard you for the exam. No matter, he may be friends,parents or teacher. But you must have a guardian. So go and meet your guardian and speak out your frustation.
3) Do not start preparing on the same, go and went to the bed early and get a plenty sleep on that day. Because, since you have failed in exam, i m sure you will not take the correct decision on that day, Instead wasting the time, went to your bed and sleep well. Next day, with fresh mind start your preparation.
4) Always dream for the best. My parents told me not to dream so high that if you do not get susceed that it will hurt you. But i think that always dream for the top so that you at least get nearer to your dream, instead of being at the lowest level.As usual i have not included the points that is easily available on the internet.Search for the same on your own.
Please do not go for the spelling mistake or english grammatical mistake in the above article. I m not professional article writing person and i do not enough time to check the article after writing or to check for the logicality of the article. It is my hobby to share and i m trying my best to make you understand what i mean to explain. in case of any problem of course you can post your query over here.
I m multi task person and do a lots of stuff to do toghether, so i m sharing my level best with you all.
All the Best and Have a Nice day.