Guidelines for submitting articles in Management Accountants Journal by ICAI
1. Contributors are requested to send both soft copies (in MS Word format) as well as a hard copy of the manuscript to The Editor, The Management Accountant, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, 12 Sudder Street, Kolkata 700 016. The soft copy of the article should be addressed to [email protected]
2. In case of theme article, the same should be forwarded to the Journal department (soft copy to be mailed to the above stated mail ID) latest by 8th of the preceding month in which the article is sought to be published. That is, for an article to be published in February, the same may be forwarded by 8th January, at least.
3. The cover page should contain the title of the paper, authorís name, designation, official address, contact phone numbers, e-mail address and an abstract of not more than 150 words.
4. The main text should not contain name of the author and footnotes. References should be given at the end of the manuscript and should contain only those cited in the text of the manuscript.
5. The contribution must be original in nature and is neither published nor under consideration for publication anywhere else. A declaration signed by the author is to be attached towards this end.
6. Forwarding letter, mentioning the title and name of author and full postal address (names of all the authors and their full postal addresses to be given in case of joint authorship) and signed by the author/all the joint authors.
7. A passport size photograph (at least, 300 dpi) of the author and in case of joint authorship of all the authors should accompany the manuscript. A scanned copy of the photograph of the author (s) should also be mailed along with the soft copy of the article.
8. Figures and tables should be numbered consecutively and should appear near the text where they are first cited. The figures should be accommodated within two-thirds of A4 size paper. Captions of the figures of the bottom and tables at the top are to be given. Sectionsí and sub-sections heading should start from the left-hand margin.
9. The final decision on the acceptances or otherwise of the paper rests with the competent authority and it depends entirely on its standard and relevance. The final draft may be subjected to editorial amendment to suit the Journalís requirements.
10. The copy rights of the contributions published in the Journal lie with the publishers of the Journal.