September 20, 2019, 10:34:50 pm

CMA June 2014 Campus

Started by Mr. Patel, August 24, 2014, 09:29:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you like this post?

upvncma

thanks friend for helping me.. now i can breath :)

upvncma

upvncma

kindly pls share what areas i should have to focus for the interview & type of questions will be asked. how to prepare for aptitude test. . i m also having MBA graduate & CS(inter) & some experience in companies as accountant will have any impact on the interview & for shortlisting.

Mr. Patel

Friends please note the following points
1) plz share your resources to others.u can even share how u r preparing for campus or notes wid others. I dnt want tht i keep on answering your query. U vl require some resources to prepare and if u share  wid others thn it vl help others..knowledge share karne she badhati hai yaar.
2) i request u all tht after yr campus whether u gey select or nt plz share yr experience in detalls like i share.
3) plz ignore my spelling mistake becoz i m busy wid my job and i dnt have enugh time to interact wid u..whenever i get time i reply to yr query from mobile...yea i m replying using mobile so ignore my english and spelling mistake.
4) still this post is not utlisd to the optimum,  u r just xoncentrating on yr query instead on asking questions.guys u cannot andwer bookish denfination in intervw...i have a good question for u all.from now onward i will share one question daily wid u...
QUESTION OF THE DAY
DIFFERENT BETWEEN COST CENTER ANF COST UNIT?

Remember i vl share only complicate question not all question..but the most important tht u prepare all thing and specially accounting and cost standard.
5)Share wid yr frnds and even share yr suggeation to improve our website.we have a seprate category for ur suggeation..and donot forget to our main website www.techshristi.com..
6) plz post ad a mrmber not guest.if u r member thn u vl get a email directly to yr register id whenever new reply is made.
All the best to all.

Mr. Patel

upvncma

definitely will share all the things which i am going to prepare & also will share my experience after the interview :) . thanks for your support. you are really a nice human being. i am glad that i have also in part of techshristi. thanks once again.

Mr. Patel

Quote from: umapathyvn2014 on August 30, 2014, 08:51:00 pm
kindly pls share what areas i should have to focus for the interview & type of questions will be asked. how to prepare for aptitude test. . i m also having MBA graduate & CS(inter) & some experience in companies as accountant will have any impact on the interview & for shortlisting.

Dear check out my last campus post for all such query.in tht post u vl fimd answer of ths..

upvncma

in resume , i have to show only final qualification or both inter & final separately

Mr. Patel

QUESTION OF THE DAY
DIFFERENT BETWEEN COST CENTER ANF COST UNIT?

Let see who answer the question frst?

Mr. Patel

Dear u vl be shortlistd on the basis of yr online resume usubmitted...not on the basis of ur resume u had uploaded.ok.
And  once u vl get shortlistd thn yr resume vl be consider..
And u can show any thing as yr wish....
It is up to u...k
By the way i jad shown only final result.( becoz i want to show short and simple resume..my resume is too long tht y i make it short  by mentioning only final result..

So it is up to you whether u want to show final or inter or both...

Mr. Patel

Good morning frnds....
How r u all?
Kase chal rahi preparation?
Guys u didnt reply to the questions of the day
Different between cost center and cost unit?  Very sad.... :(

Sandy Ahuja

Hi,

Just wanted to know the procedure, based on which companies do their initial screening..

Thank you for your kind help!

Regards,
Sandy

Sandy Ahuja

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview