September 20, 2019, 10:32:31 pm

CMA June 2014 Campus

Started by Mr. Patel, August 24, 2014, 09:29:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you like this post?

upvncma

Dear Kaustabh,

i underwent laser eye operation on 20th july  . so, am unable to use computer properly. doctor adviced to  stay out for 2 month .
later i will post source of material used & share exam tips etc. now am preparing for campus pls provide notes & materials & type of question will be asked etc.
i cleared in 3rd attempt both the groups scored total 412 will i get campus.
resume format should be in garamond style & font size 9 as stated by institute, whether i required to upload in that format or we can upload in any other format as we like... pls advice

upvncma

Mr. Patel

Quote from: umapathyvn2014 on August 28, 2014, 02:45:34 pm
Dear Kaustabh,

i underwent laser eye operation on 20th july  . so, am unable to use computer properly. doctor adviced to  stay out for 2 month .
later i will post source of material used & share exam tips etc. now am preparing for campus pls provide notes & materials & type of question will be asked etc.
i cleared in 3rd attempt both the groups scored total 412 will i get campus.
resume format should be in garamond style & font size 9 as stated by institute, whether i required to upload in that format or we can upload in any other format as we like... pls advice

Dear
Frst of all congrats for clearing cma..
Nw back to yr problm..
1) No it is nt complusory to upload the resume in the same format.but plz take care resume must b professional.
2) regarding preparation plz refer my last campis post..we have a common ppst last te , where u vl find material and resources used last campus.in addttion comsider following points
a) prepare any one subject well...u must ne a master of any one aubject...becoz everyome will ask u yr fav. Subject
b) prepare some common HR questions like tell me qbout yrself
c) i usally prepare for interview by refering glossary given at the end of book.
d) must do CAARA,Cost audit and accounting standard.

Now. about job?
To be franks in campus frst attempt is give pefrential. Cmpny lile wilro and tcs shortlistd only frst attempt.thy evn donot allow second attempt student to sit in inter iew..but of course thr are some compny tht allow student tht didnt clear in frst attempt..but evn thr u vl have a thougj
Compeition with frst attempt and dual qualification atudents.
I suggest u to prepare well and dream for small cmpny rgjt now...atleast rght nw...once u get experience thn change yr cmpny..
All the best and pls share yr resources wid others and evn share ths website wid otherd.
If u stll have any problm feel free to cntct me.

umapathy

when will institute announce shortlist info??? . they said last date for applying campus placement on 01/09/2014..

umapathy

Mr. Patel

Usally shortlist  get declare two day before interview. :(

[email protected]

hello.i hav been followin this grup from 12 days............amazing work .......... :) plz help me with the placement procedure,documents needed and selection criteria............thanking u in anticipation.......... 8)

upvncma

I have uploaded the resume but I didn't get any confirmation by way of mail or SMS. how do I know whether it was uploaded & received by the institute

Mr. Patel

Quote from: umapathyvn2014 on August 30, 2014, 03:47:05 pm
I have uploaded the resume but I didn't get any confirmation by way of mail or SMS. how do I know whether it was uploaded & received by the institute

Dear u vl nt get any onfirmation...if u have upload it then thts its...
And dnt wry...ur resume is uplpaded sucessfully.
And once thy vl collect the all resume at the end thy vl send a enail with congrtaulation and welcome message. Visit my last campus ppst for tht message.

upvncma

forgot to add address in first uploaded resume but later uploaded it correctly once again. will they accept my revised resume. it also shown uploaded successfully will it overwrite the old one..

Mr. Patel

Quote from: [email protected] on August 30, 2014, 11:11:38 am
hello.i hav been followin this grup from 12 days............amazing work .......... :) plz help me with the placement procedure,documents needed and selection criteria............thanking u in anticipation.......... 8)

Dear, after passing ur exam u have to get registr wid institute..u have to upload the resume.
And about the procedure, document and all???
Dnt worry after deadline of uploading resume the institue will send u all details with a welcome message.
By the way i jad already upload the welcome message aend to me last time i mean during last campus.u vl find tht message in my last post for campus december 2013 students.
So check out ladt campus preparation post.

Mr. Patel

Quote from: umapathyvn2014 on August 30, 2014, 08:37:59 pm
forgot to add address in first uploaded resume but later uploaded it correctly once again. will they accept my revised resume. it also shown uploaded successfully will it overwrite the old one..

Very simple answer for u...i had uplpaded my resume 5 times..i mean i had upload revised resume five times during my campus..so u can change it any time dear...

Mr. Patel

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview