Techshristi's Forum

Poll

Did you find the post useful?

Yes
No

Author Topic: CMA Campus Placement June 2016 passout  (Read 7392 times)

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
CMA Campus Placement June 2016 passout
« on: September 04, 2016, 12:42:35 AM »
Hello Friends

First of all a heartily congratulation to all students who cleared CMA this time. Welcome to the CMA family.

Well before starting with the ‘How to Prepare for the Campus’, I request you all to please go through below link. I had mentioned the all basic information regarding campus at below link. I am not having free time to write the entire basic thing again. So request you to please go through the same at below link.

http://forum.techshristi.com/icwai/cma-2013-placement-prepration/

http://forum.techshristi.com/icwai/cma-june-2014-campus/

http://forum.techshristi.com/icwai/campus-preparation-2015/10/

1)  I am having 5 year Experience, will it add any benefit to me in campus?

If you are asking my view on this then I will say, No it will not add any benefit to your chance for getting selected in Campus.Campus is always for the fresher and the company coming for campus knows the facts that you are fresher and you don’t know anything.

Of course, having experience will help you in getting the short listed. Every company, before coming to campus shortlist the students based on CV submitted. Once the short listing is done, your CV will be no more useful.

I remembered, during my interview, the team who had taken the written and group discussion were not aware of my CV. They had selected me on the basic of my performance. So having experience will not help you to clear the all group.

2) We suggest you to please actively participate in the orientation program held by the respective company ( a day before the interview). Before the starting the interview process, all the company will brief you about their expectation and about the company. During this orientation they will ask some question from the audience. Requesting you all to please actively participate in this discussion. This will increase you chances to get selected. Because, First impression is the last impression.
I remembered, WIPRO had started it orientation program me with a presentation and had asked lots of general question (Interactive questions) to the students. There was a girl sitting on the first bench and she was actively participating in the all discussion. At the last, she got selected by WIPRO.

3) We would suggest you to please do not leave the campus till end. Wondering why? Please find the answer below.

a) If a company does not find the suitable candidate for the shortlisted students , then they will start the walk in for all other remaining students.
 I remembered, in Chennai, TCS did not find the any suitable candidate for the  short listed candidate. They had short listed around 20 students and rejected the all students. They were almost free at around 4 PM in the evening. After 4 PM they started Walk in for the other students. So please be there, god know if you get the opportunities for sitting in interview

b) In Mumbai campus, one private limited company had come for the campus. All the student who were short listed by the ITC and WIPRO did not went for this Interview. So they started collecting the CV form students and then called them for the interview next day.

c) Today We, all the students who got selected by WIPRO and ITC are in touch with each other. We have made a whats app group for the campus friends. Suggest you to please be there till the end. You will get a chance to get in touch with the person who got selected in the campus. Being with them will provide you the good opportunities in future.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 12:45:50 AM by TechShristi »

Techshristi's Forum

CMA Campus Placement June 2016 passout
« on: September 04, 2016, 12:42:35 AM »

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
Re: CMA Campus Placement June 2016 passout
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 12:50:31 AM »
Link to the Broucher
http://icmai.in/upload/Institute/Placement/Campus-Placement-brochure-April-2016.pdf

If the above link is not working then download the broucher from this post

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 12:56:43 AM »

Schedule of Campus Placement Programme in April 2016
http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/placement_orientationprog.php

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 12:56:43 AM »

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 12:59:51 AM »
Question of the Day.......

1) What is accounting Standard 10?

2) Why we do not deduct the TDS on Sales Return?

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 06:07:12 AM »
what's the average salary that is offered to students??
and what's the lowest and highest salary offered to candidates in last campus in 2015 campus

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 09:22:20 AM »
Average Salary offered to the CMA students was 5 to 7 lakhs pa and the highest salary offered to the CMA student was around 11 lakhs pa.

In 2014, even i was offered a package of 9.5 Lakhs, highest of that time.

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 09:28:51 AM »
Dear all

Request you all to please get your self register first on this forum. Please do not post as a guest. With out registration you will not get the update when ever a new reply is made.

Further, please click on enable notification option to get the update whenever a new reply is made. This option is avaialbe on every topic as well category. So you can select this for particular topic or for entire CMA category. Once you enable the notify option you will get the email when ever new topic or answer is made on this forum.

Suggest you to enable the option for entire  CMA category so that you can stay in touch with all updates.

How to enable this options?

This option is avaiable on the top right side of the first post. The place where new topic or reply option is given. Please find below the screen shot

Jaideep Dasgupta

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 10:04:23 AM »
pls do provide the whatsapp no of thr campus whatsapp group...

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2016, 11:33:55 AM »
pls do provide the whatsapp no of thr campus whatsapp group...

Sorry dear it is no more a whats app group...It is now a friendship group. All the students got selected in that campus are now friends of each other. We are sharing so many personal thing over there.

So now our whats app group do not exist more. It is friendship group. Of course i will request them to suggest their tips to you all guys or i will post on behalf of them.

You can join other campus group. There were so many group available for the same, check out the face book group where students are forming various whats app group.

Further, suggest you not to share the mobile and personal information here.

Offline [email protected]

• Others
  • Education: CMA
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 07:33:54 PM »
Sir, I have cleared my cma final in 4 attempts ,  i am also pursuing cs professional and i am also an engineering graduate . I have also worked as cost trainee in IOCL. Sir, will any company shortlist me ?, or i  should go for off campus and govt exams.

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 07:33:54 PM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18