Techshristi's Forum

Poll

Do you Finding this Post useful for the Campus Placement?

Author Topic: CMA Campus Placement 2018  (Read 10870 times)

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
Re: CMA Campus Placement 2018
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2018, 12:04:38 PM »
Firends

Just read out the below article. It is will helpful to you for the campus.
https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/questions-asked-in-my-icai-campus-interview-32721.asp

My Observation

1. The very first question asked to him was 'Tell me about your yourself'. This question is asked in almost all the interviews. So, please prepare the answer for this question before going to campus interview.

Further, please also read the answer given in above article. In the answer, you will observed that he had not mentioned anything from the CV. His answer was out of resume.

Next, if you are asked this question then ensured that you do not repeat the same things which are mentioned in the resume. For example, there is no need of saying that you are qualified CMA. They know you are qualified CMA and that is why you are there in the campus.

Prepare for this question beforehand and the answer should be such that it does not include any information which is already mentioned in the CV or resume.

2. When he told his Dad is also CA, the very next question was Why don't you join your dad's firm?

If you remember than we had discussed this topic in our live session.

When they will ask you about your family, never ever tell them your father or brother is a big business man. Otherwise the very next question will be Why don't you join them?

Request you to please also prepare the answer for this question before hand.

3.  They will surely ask you the Name of Favourite Subject and Next, the questions will be from the same subject only.

4. At the end of the article, you will find few HR  related questions.  Please prepare these questions also.

5. Last, they will not share the salary break up with you until you get selected. Next, being a fresher never negotiate the salary with them.

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2018, 12:04:38 PM »

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2018, 08:20:43 AM »
Friends, I send you a private message to you all. All the Best for your Campus Preparation.

Sagar Somjiyani

« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2018, 05:37:43 PM »
Sir, Do PSU hire on Contractual basis ?

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2018, 05:37:43 PM »

Offline phanicma

• Education: cma
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2018, 05:56:54 PM »
Hi,
Is it necessary to carry original marklist and pass certificate to campus interviews. Due to some address issues I couldn't able to receive my certificates..kindly help with this.

I request you don't carry any original document with you. They will not ask you for any document at the time of campus. But make sure you get the
documents before verification.

Even We had discuss about this in live session on Campus Placement. You will find the live session and at below link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPrwq3ab47g

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 10:21:08 PM by TechShristi »

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2018, 10:17:33 PM »
Sir, Do PSU hire on Contractual basis ?

No You will get hired on Full time basis.

Sagar_13

« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2018, 07:27:29 PM »
As KPMG is coming to campus, Sir,for what profile they offer in general ??

Offline Amitm

• Education: CMA Completed
« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2018, 09:35:40 AM »
Friends, I send you a private message to you all. All the Best for your Campus Preparation.
Sir,
I have not recieved any private message.

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2018, 07:10:42 PM »
Sir,
I have not recieved any private message.

Hi dear,

This Private Message was shared few week back to the registered member who participated in this post. So you may not received it.

Offline Amitm

• Education: CMA Completed
« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2018, 10:14:02 AM »
Dear Kaustubh Bhai,
From the screenshot attached, you can see I am registered with your forum since March 14, 2018.
I kept reading all the stuffs on this Campus forum from the initial days of discussion. I cleared my doubts from the discussion itself, so I never required to ask any question but still I was there.
I too have a Blog(50000+ hits) at WordPress through which I do connect with readers to share my knowledge.
My campus starts on April 12 in Mumbai. I'm not asking you for the 'Private Message' because it was Your Call, I'm writing this to thank you for your contribution to our professional friends.
Best Regards.
Amit. :)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 10:21:02 AM by Amitm »

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2018, 04:04:11 PM »
Dear Kaustubh Bhai,
From the screenshot attached, you can see I am registered with your forum since March 14, 2018.
I kept reading all the stuffs on this Campus forum from the initial days of discussion. I cleared my doubts from the discussion itself, so I never required to ask any question but still I was there.
I too have a Blog(50000+ hits) at WordPress through which I do connect with readers to share my knowledge.
My campus starts on April 12 in Mumbai. I'm not asking you for the 'Private Message' because it was Your Call, I'm writing this to thank you for your contribution to our professional friends.
Best Regards.
Amit. :)

Dear Amit
Send you a private message please check out.
Please note, I don't mind in sharing the private message with you. But just think from my side. If every day some one ask me to share the private message then how it could be possible. It is not possible for me to share the private message as when a person ask me. Further, the message is such that i can not share the same here in public.

Anyway, rather than discussing this, just check out your inbox. There will be an email from me. All the Best for your campus.

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2018, 04:04:11 PM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18