Just read out the below article. It is will helpful to you for the campus.https://www.caclubindia.com/articles/questions-asked-in-my-icai-campus-interview-32721.asp
1. The very first question asked to him was 'Tell me about your yourself'. This question is asked in almost all the interviews. So, please prepare the answer for this question before going to campus interview.
Further, please also read the answer given in above article. In the answer, you will observed that he had not mentioned anything from the CV. His answer was out of resume.
Next, if you are asked this question then ensured that you do not repeat the same things which are mentioned in the resume. For example, there is no need of saying that you are qualified CMA. They know you are qualified CMA and that is why you are there in the campus.
Prepare for this question beforehand and the answer should be such that it does not include any information which is already mentioned in the CV or resume.
2. When he told his Dad is also CA, the very next question was Why don't you join your dad's firm?
If you remember than we had discussed this topic in our live session.
When they will ask you about your family, never ever tell them your father or brother is a big business man. Otherwise the very next question will be Why don't you join them?
Request you to please also prepare the answer for this question before hand.
3. They will surely ask you the Name of Favourite Subject and Next, the questions will be from the same subject only.
4. At the end of the article, you will find few HR related questions. Please prepare these questions also.
5. Last, they will not share the salary break up with you until you get selected. Next, being a fresher never negotiate the salary with them.