Techshristi's Forum

Poll

Do you Finding this Post useful for the Campus Placement?

Author Topic: CMA Campus Placement 2018  (Read 8015 times)

Offline CMA PAVANI ELLURU

• Education: Cs
Re: CMA Campus Placement 2018
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2018, 06:19:52 PM »
Please find my remarks highlighted with 'My Answer' below.

Thank u very much for live session ( I completely agree with u about wat u said in the message )

My Answer: Welcome. Did you like the Session? What do you think, should we continue to conduct such sessions?

I have some query regarding

In group discussion

1) Wat if I have thought of the same point to say as of another person ( can I reiterate the same or should I say otherwise )
My Answer: You can say: I am also agreed to your point. But remember, once agreed do not left him or her in the middle of the discussion. Stay with him or her.

2) When I need to start talking in gd ( when other person stops talking or do other person gives some sort of signals )
If you keep waiting for the other person to stop talking then you will never find the time to speak. Actually you should be capable enough to find your time to speak. Further, ensure your volume should be high enough that everyone looks at you and you get noticed.

Guys remember, Group Discussion is not for the Knowledge Checking, for Knowledge, there are the technical interview. Group Discussion is held to check
a) How You Speak : Loud Voice and Direct eye Contact
b) How do communicate with Others?: Do not use Rude Language and call every person with respect.
c) How do you find the Opporunities?: Other people will not let you speak. So GD will check how you handle this kind of suitation and find your own way.

Let me share my story. During my GD there were a two guys who are fighting to each on a particular points. For first one minute, I did not speak anything but after one mintue and I stood up and interfer in between them. I took the entire responsibilities and resolved conflicts between them.

This was the point where I got noticed by the recruiter and i got selected by them.

Pre placement orientation

1) I mean they have given two places to choose for orientation., When do we get to know the details regarding the location given ( do they send email to us ) I mean it's 12 th March, only 7 days left to start

My Answer: At our time there was no such choices. We had attended orientation at our respective chapter. But I think there will be no officila communication other than the simple reminder from the Institute.

2) wat do they teach (do I need to carry any of my final books like tax or fr)
My Answer:No way. They will not teach you anything from your books. Now come out of your students life. They will teach you how to speak, How to dress yourself for the Interview, PPt Session on SAP and at the end, mock interview against the panel of two peoples. It will be a great fun.
Please Note this will be the best time to do the experiments. If you are confused with any thing then give a try at this orientation.

3) pls mention timings if u know( wat are the timings when you have attended the orientation )
My Answer:Sorry I don't get your question. If you are asking when did I attend the Orientation then it was around 10 days before the campus placement.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 01:17:04 PM by TechShristi »

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2018, 06:19:52 PM »

Offline Agr manohar

• Education: Cma completed
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2018, 07:51:21 PM »
any one from Vijayawada  for orientation???

Offline Kannaya

• Education: CMA Completed
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2018, 08:45:41 PM »
Kaustubh Bhai,
You said the candidates have to chose 4 companies, when should this be done?
At the Campus or do we get any email regarding this for selection of companies?

Can you guide us as to how to chose the companies.

From what I know, ITC isn't the place for CMA's, a good friend of mine who is a CMA, having 7 years experience in Corporate companies (TCS and ADP) was selected in ITC (Off-Campus). He regretted joining ITC. CMA's face discrimination in ITC and CA's harass us to the possible extent, it is what he warned me about ITC.

What do you say about this.
Is it advisable to select ITC?

Kindly guide us through.
Thank You

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2018, 08:45:41 PM »

« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2018, 08:53:28 PM »
Thank u for clarifying regarding gd & orientation ( I asked about the timings of orientation programme like from when to when aka 9 am to 5:30 pm )

I did like the live session ! Except one thing ( will definitely tell u but over email because some people might get offended ). I would request to consider the following for such upcoming live session

1)  first and foremost is the timings (it is more than 2 hours., So wat am wishing is 1or 1.5 hour will be gud )

2) pls conduct frequently ( may 2 or 3 session s )

3) division of topics discussed by u ( or students queries) like phase 1 gd phase 2 personal interview phase 3 miscellaneous

4) language problem --   pls ask the persons to talk in English ( rather than Hindi)

Please note that the above are requests only not commands

( How to share that one exception thing privately !!?? )
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 08:59:19 PM by CMA PAVANI ELLURU »

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2018, 01:30:25 PM »
Kaustubh Bhai,
You said the candidates have to chose 4 companies, when should this be done?
At the Campus or do we get any email regarding this for selection of companies?
Can you guide us as to how to chose the companies.
From what I know, ITC isn't the place for CMA's, a good friend of mine who is a CMA, having 7 years experience in Corporate companies (TCS and ADP) was selected in ITC (Off-Campus). He regretted joining ITC. CMA's face discrimination in ITC and CA's harass us to the possible extent, it is what he warned me about ITC.
What do you say about this.
Is it advisable to select ITC?
Kindly guide us through.
Thank You

No. You will not get no any such email from the Institute.

Please Note:

1. Institute will not maintain any such trace.
2. There will be very less chances that you may get shortlisted by all the comapnies coming for campus.
3. If you try to attend the interview in more than one company then you will end with the mess. Physically you will not able to attend the interview of all the companies.

I hope you understand what i mean to say?
So, partically, it is not possible to attend the interview in more than 4 to 5 companies in a day.

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2018, 02:54:56 PM »
Thank u for clarifying regarding gd & orientation ( I asked about the timings of orientation programme like from when to when aka 9 am to 5:30 pm )

I did like the live session ! Except one thing ( will definitely tell u but over email because some people might get offended ). I would request to consider the following for such upcoming live session

1)  first and foremost is the timings (it is more than 2 hours., So wat am wishing is 1or 1.5 hour will be gud )

2) pls conduct frequently ( may 2 or 3 session s )

3) division of topics discussed by u ( or students queries) like phase 1 gd phase 2 personal interview phase 3 miscellaneous

4) language problem --   pls ask the persons to talk in English ( rather than Hindi)

Please note that the above are requests only not commands

( How to share that one exception thing privately !!?? )

Agreed except English Communication. Personally, I feel, if a person known how to speak properly in any one language (including Regional Language) then its Ok. There is no harm in it. Remember, Hindi is any National Language and there could be many reason why a person would not speak or write in English.

Just read out my answers. You will find my English is wrost of all. But do you know I am typing your answer in my SmartPhones?
Further, a person will not able to communicate well his problem if he do not speak in his regional language.

Next to sent a private message, just click on my username 'TechShristi' and send me a personal message.

« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2018, 08:53:01 AM »
Why do ITC, Wipro and some other companies comes to campus very often.,

Do the employee leaving rate is that much high in such companies.,

may I know the companies who value their human resources???

Offline Kannaya

« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2018, 09:40:31 AM »
Can you tell us how to prepare for Accounting Standards

Should we prepare all the Accounting Standards, what about Ind AS.
Just Basic preparation of AS will be sufficient? else we need to learn the Recognition and Measurement criteria in every standard,like AS 11, there is a lot to learn in it especially the Recognition and Measurement part.

Will it be enough just to prepare the AS name and the objective of the standard and ignoring the provisions part in the standard, I started preparing AS and its consuming a heck lot of time. If you can guide me through this I can save time for othe subjects.

Thank You

Offline BHAVEN

• Education: cma
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2018, 11:09:07 AM »
Can you tell us how to prepare for Accounting Standards

Should we prepare all the Accounting Standards, what about Ind AS.
Just Basic preparation of AS will be sufficient? else we need to learn the Recognition and Measurement criteria in every standard,like AS 11, there is a lot to learn in it especially the Recognition and Measurement part.

Will it be enough just to prepare the AS name and the objective of the standard and ignoring the provisions part in the standard, I started preparing AS and its consuming a heck lot of time. If you can guide me through this I can save time for othe subjects.

Thank You
hello kannaya recently i gave interview at nestle india and they asked me 3 questions relating to IND AS.we should acknowledge that for large companies erstwhile as are of no use and they expect that we have good knowledge of ind as since they have been notified in 2015.

Offline Kannaya

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2018, 11:51:58 AM »
hello kannaya recently i gave interview at nestle india and they asked me 3 questions relating to IND AS.we should acknowledge that for large companies erstwhile as are of no use and they expect that we have good knowledge of ind as since they have been notified in 2015.

Hello,

Can you share your interview experience with us vis-a-vis the questions asked in technical rounds, HR related questions etc.

What questions were you asked on  Ind AS.
This will help us to boost our confidence.

Thank You.

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #79 on: March 15, 2018, 11:51:58 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18