April 05, 2020, 10:19:54 pm

CMA Campus Placement 2018

Started by TechShristi, February 26, 2018, 12:49:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you Finding this Post useful for the Campus Placement?

TechShristi

Quote from: Agr manohar on March 02, 2018, 08:42:22 pm
Happy holi sir. I have started my preparation do we have  any written test for the placement ?

Yes almost in every companies. I had given written exam in 2 out of 2 companies named Wipro and ITC Limited

TechShristi

Kannaya

What is the written test about?
Aptitude test?
Essay writing?
Reasoning?

Can you kindly let us know in detail.
Thank You.

TechShristi

If you're wondering how to get selected at the Campus Placement then this post if for you. Do you known unlike others, campus placement is the easiest way to get a good job. Yes this is because, at campus, almost all the students are fresher and therefore only technical question are asked in the interview.

Yes, 8 out of 10 questions are technical in nature and the remaining 2 are HR related questions.The HR related question are easy to crack, you don't require any special preparation for it. The questions are like tell me about yourself and your family etc.

So, by answering few technical questions at campus you can easily crack the job. You will find the technical questions asked to me in the campus at below link.

https://forum.techshristi.com/icwai/technical-questions-asked-in-campus-interview/

I known you are wondering, If only technical questions are asked in the campus then Why ranker students are not getting job in the campus?

This is because, unlike your CMA exam, at campus you will be not asked to write the answer. Here your performance will be measured based on your oral communication. If you don't know how to speak then you will get selected at the campus.

Do you know, in 2014, only three students (including me) were got selected in the campus from the Ahmedabad Chapter? I personally known the remaining two students who got selected in the campus. We are friends since 2008, even before the campus placement.Below you will find the breif introduction about them.

Besides CMA, we all have done the MBA from the K.S School of Business Management
We have cleared CMA in the first attempt and we were not a ranker.

Why I am telling this? This is because, after getting selected in the campus, We were wondering, Why only we got selected in the campus? What was common in all of us.

After due analysis we found that, it was our communication skills because of which we easily got job in the campus. In MBA class, we daily gave one ppt presentation. Due to this presentation, our oral communication got improved and we easily got the job in the campus.

So, this is the reason why rankers are not getting selected at the campus. They don't know how to speak. Now let us understand this with an real examples below.

I had observed this probelm at the two places. First at the time of Communication skill taining and second at the campus placement. This real example are discussed below.

1. We all know, as a part of our cirrculum, we need to complete Communication Skills training before appearing for the final exam. In this training, we were supposed to gave one ppt presentation. During these presentations, I observed that though the students are ranker they were unable to speak in front of others. It was only we three students who had given the best presentation in that training.

And, at campus placement we only got selected from the Ahmedabad Chapter. This is not because of the coincidence. But this is because, we known how to speak?

2.On the first day of the campus, there was a orientation program by all the companies who came to campus.During orientation program, we were asked many common questions like How many of you still go to bank for depoist and withdrawing of money? These questions were common but no one was giving answers to them. Everyone was mummering with each other but none of them dare to stand up and gave the answer.

This is because we don't know how to speak in public.

There was a girl who was sitting on the first bench of the classroom and she was the only one who was giving answer to every questions. No matter whether she known the answer or not but she gave the answer to every questions.

And, at the campus, she got selected by the WIPRO.
At last, from this article, what i want to say is that, your performance at campus will depends on your speaking capabilities. And this is also a fact that we ( CMA students) are very bad in this.

So, this is my request to all students who are preparing for the campus, instead of just reading the books, learn how to speak?

This is how i prepared for the campus?

I took my books and went on the terrace. There instead of sitting and reading book at one place. I prepared for the campus by speaking the answer. I speak loudly my answer and pay attention to all pronunciation. I also stood in front of mirror and preapred for the interview

SO IF YOU WANT TO CRACK EXAM IN THE CAMPUS THEN INSTEAD OF LEARNING THE ANSWER, PREPARE HOW TO SPEAK THE ANSWER. REMEMBER THIS IS YOUR ORAL EXAM NOT WRITTEN EXAM. sO, DO NOT PREPARE FOR THE PRACTICAL PROBLEM. YOU WILL BE NOT ASKED THE PRACTICAL QUESTIONS IN THE CAMPUS. AND IF ASKED THEN THAT WILL BE BASIC.

HOPE IT IS CLEAR NOW. IF NOT THEN FEEL FREE TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO RESOLVE YOUR QUEIRES.

TechShristi

TechShristi

Quote from: Kannaya on March 03, 2018, 09:36:41 am
What is the written test about?
Aptitude test?
Essay writing?
Reasoning?
Can you kindly let us know in detail.
Thank You.

It can be anything. Yes, It can be reasoning, Aptitude Writing, Essay Writing or anything else. During my campus, ITC Limited has asked basic 12th standard questions and WIPRO has asked Eassy writing question.

TechShristi

March 03, 2018, 10:51:07 am #34 Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:53:22 am by TechShristi
Dear Students

If you really wants to crack the job in the campus then please prepare for all the types of questions. Do not look for any short cut. This is because, in written exam, all the types of questions can be asked. It can be a Aptitude questions, Essay Writing, Reasoninga or some thing else. So prepare for all.

I known it is very difficult to prepare for all types of question but if you want to get the job then you need to do it. The best part is that you have enough time to prepare for this. So, Start preparing from today itself.

At last, I promise that, one week before the campus I will share a shortcut trick to crack a job in the campus. This shortcut trick will be only for those students who are participating in this forum. I will share you the shortcut trick through personal messaging. This is my promise to you.

I am not sharing the same right now because, if i will share it then you will not prepare well for the campus.

TechShristi

Two important notification for the Campus Placement. Please note down

1. Online form for Dec 2017 Final Qualified only for orientation programme and campus placement. Last date 5th March 2018. Apply now at this link.
2. Schedule of Campus Placement Programme is out. Please find attached the scheduled with this post.

swatiagarwal

I cleared Foundation in first attempt. It took me 5yrs to clear Intermediate but I have completed my finals in 2 attempts. I cleared my first group in one attempt and 2nd in next attempt. Do u think I have chances of getting placed in campus interview? Please suggest me other options.

TechShristi

Quote from: swatiagarwal on March 03, 2018, 11:29:16 am
I cleared Foundation in first attempt. It took me 5yrs to clear Intermediate but I have completed my finals in 2 attempts. I cleared my first group in one attempt and 2nd in next attempt. Do u think I have chances of getting placed in campus interview? Please suggest me other options.

First of all please note that if you had cleared your first group in first attempt and the second group in the another attempt then it will be not calculated as second attempt. If you cleared the one group in one attempt then it will be calculated as first attempt only.

Now coming back to your answer. Since you had taken more than 2 attempts in your intermediate. It would be very difficult for you to get shortlisted by the company. But i will still suggest you to please apply for the campus and attend the same as well. This is because

1. Campus Placement is available for the students at free of cost.
2. Whether you get selected or not, but you will definitely learn something new from it.
3. They are also the companies who does not believe on this number of attempts. So you will get shortlisted by this company.
4. Remember, number of attempts play an important in getting shortlisted. But once shortlisted, it is of no use. So if you get shortlisted then this will not impacted your selection. Your selection will be purely based on your performance.
5. Institute will maintained your data for next one year. So in future whenever there is vacancy you will get an opportunities to grab the same.
6. Many a times it also happens that if a company does not get the desired candidates from the shortlisted students then they start walk-ins for the available students. So if you attend the campus then there are the chances that you can grab this opportunity. This was happened in Chennai at SIRC campus. TCS has shortlisted only 6 students but they did not found any one suitable and then they started taking interview of the students available there at the campus.

Now coming to your second question. What are the other options available? Before answering this question, please note that you are a qualified CMA student and the campus is not only the last chance of getting job. During my times, we were a group of 10 students doing CMA. Out of this 10, only three students got selected in the campus and rest of them are not selected.

But still today all the rest of 7 students are working in a very good company. They are even earnings a salary equivalent to us.

Remember the campus is the easiest way to get job but not only the way to get job. If you do not get job in the campus then update your resume on job searching site like Naukri.com etc and you will definitely get a job offer from there.

I hope, I had resolved your all queries,. If you still face any problem then feel free to contact us again. You can contact us by replying to this email.Further this an humble request from our team to please share this website and forum with your friends.

All the Best for the Interview at ICWA Campus Placement.

swatiagarwal

Thanks a lot for solving my query and replying instantly. I feel motivated now. I will definitely share this website within my network. At last we have found someone in our field to help us n support us.  Someone who is always there to provide the right information.   :)

Agr manohar

Sir do remember to share the trick at the time mentioned by you, it helps us a lot.Thanks a  lot for  guiding us.

Agr manohar

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview