September 20, 2019, 10:33:27 pm

CMA Campus Placement 2018

Started by TechShristi, February 26, 2018, 12:49:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you Finding this Post useful for the Campus Placement?

TechShristi

Quote from: PRAISY on December 07, 2018, 11:42:25 am
Thank you for your post.
Can you please clear my doubt.
I cleared CMA (ICWA) Inter both groups in June 2018 in my second attempt. Right after that, in october, I started doing articleship in a Government Company for an year. In the mean time I am planning to prepare for finals, each group at a time, so that I could complete the articleship and final in the same time.
So my questions are 1) Does not taking both groups together hinder my job opportunities or getting selected in a campus placement. 2) Which group is easy to pass?
Thank you.

I have cleared my CMA by clearing one group at a time. I have never applied both the group toghether. Still I was offered the highest salary in Campus 2014. So, now do you think not appearing both the groups at a time will impact your chance to get selected?
Definetly, No. In fact, I think this will be the best decision because, in campus number of attempts is more important than how did you cleared your exam.

Coming to your second question. Which group is easy to clear? I think this is your indivdual call. So, it is very difficult to say which one is easier or difficult.

TechShristi

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview