Techshristi's Forum

Poll

Do you Finding this Post useful for the Campus Placement?

Author Topic: CMA Campus Placement 2018  (Read 21633 times)

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
Re: CMA Campus Placement 2018
« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2018, 08:31:46 PM »
Any Update on the Campus Placement? How was it? Anyone of you got placed or not? Please share your experience.

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2018, 08:31:46 PM »

Offline dinesh kumar

• Others
  • Education: cma
« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2018, 02:27:34 PM »
i scored only 420 marks in cma final both groups (first attempt both group). what is the chance i got job in campus placement.

Offline lakhanshah

• Others
  • Education: CMA Completed, CA Final Student
« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2018, 02:56:31 PM »
Sir, I have cleared CMA in June 2018. Which is the best place for me to go for placement so that I can get job in ONGC/GAIL/ITC etc. (Mumbai/Delhi/Chennai/Kolkata)

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2018, 02:56:31 PM »

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2018, 05:03:11 PM »
Sir, I have cleared CMA in June 2018. Which is the best place for me to go for placement so that I can get job in ONGC/GAIL/ITC etc. (Mumbai/Delhi/Chennai/Kolkata)

There is no such best place for the placement. This is because you don't know which companies is coming to campus and where? Do you know? In 2014, only two companies were came for the campus in WIRC.

So, choose the place where you are more comfortable.

Here are some points that needs to be considered before taking the decision.

1. Your Place of Placement will decide, with whom you needs to compete. If you select 'Delhi', then your competiton will be Northern Students. Of course, people from different region has different qualities.

2. Remember, Companies will go to the place, where they have the vacancies available. For example, If ITC Limited has vacancies available in Mumbai then of course they will go to Mumbai for placement. Now if you got selected by ITC Limited then you may get placed at Mumbai Location. Please kept this in mind before making any decision.

Thus, select those location where you are comfortable to join after getting selected.

3. Just go through the past records and indentify where all those good companies came for the placement. In 2014, though only two companies came for the campus in Mumbai but in Delhi and Chennai, more than 7 companies has came for the placement.

Hope this is clear now. If you still have any query then feel free to contact me. ( request you to please open a new thread for your query)

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2018, 05:17:34 PM »
i scored only 420 marks in cma final both groups (first attempt both group). what is the chance i got job in campus placement.

100% Chance. Percentage has nothing to do with your campus placement. As you have mentioned, you have cleared the exam in first attempt, you will have a good chance of getting selected in the campus.

FYI. My Score was just 448 out of 800 (56%) and I got selected in Campus 2014 from WIRC.

At last, as i told earlier, please start a seprate thread for your June 2018 campus.

All the Best.

PRAISY

« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2018, 11:42:25 AM »
Thank you for your post.
Can you please clear my doubt.
I cleared CMA (ICWA) Inter both groups in June 2018 in my second attempt. Right after that, in october, I started doing articleship in a Government Company for an year. In the mean time I am planning to prepare for finals, each group at a time, so that I could complete the articleship and final in the same time.
So my questions are 1) Does not taking both groups together hinder my job opportunities or getting selected in a campus placement. 2) Which group is easy to pass?
Thank you.

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2018, 03:12:15 PM »
Thank you for your post.
Can you please clear my doubt.
I cleared CMA (ICWA) Inter both groups in June 2018 in my second attempt. Right after that, in october, I started doing articleship in a Government Company for an year. In the mean time I am planning to prepare for finals, each group at a time, so that I could complete the articleship and final in the same time.
So my questions are 1) Does not taking both groups together hinder my job opportunities or getting selected in a campus placement. 2) Which group is easy to pass?
Thank you.

I have cleared my CMA by clearing one group at a time. I have never applied both the group toghether. Still I was offered the highest salary in Campus 2014. So, now do you think not appearing both the groups at a time will impact your chance to get selected?
Definetly, No. In fact, I think this will be the best decision because, in campus number of attempts is more important than how did you cleared your exam.

Coming to your second question. Which group is easy to clear? I think this is your indivdual call. So, it is very difficult to say which one is easier or difficult.

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2018, 03:12:15 PM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18