Techshristi's Forum

Author Topic: CMA 2013 Placement Prepration  (Read 23001 times)

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
Re: CMA 2013 Placement Prepration
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 09:21:49 PM »
Dear Aditi;First of all Let me tell you one thing, I completely agree wid you....... :) 

Now, coming to you Reply;

Dear it is true that first attempt will not decided your future. But dear why don't you understand that whatever i had replied is generic reply. When i had replied to your query, i had made a general statement. It is you, who had take it personally.

Going ahead, don't feel demotivated. Whatever i had replied is for campus placement. I was talking about the campus not for the CMA opportunities.Once you will complete the CMA, you will get the good job. To sum up I AGREE WITH YOU, IT WILL BE YOUR TALENT WHO WILL DECIDE YOUR FUTURE.

Going ahead, my dear friend, I am fully in favour of you. If you want any help feel free to contact us. But please make a note that we are living in a world where students are getting shortlisted on the based on 'first attempt' and 'rank holder'.

I am sharing my personal story with you:

Dear after passing my SSC, i wished to join 'Science', instead of 'Commerce'. But due to some unavoidable reason i couldn't. Whenever i said that i am commerce student, my friends doing science try to make me feel........u know science student are always given superior treatment. But you will be happy to know that till today i had never said anything on this.I had never written any article on this...and today i have proved my self. I had got a job offer from a well reputed companies.
Dear, I am personally attached to all CMA students. I wish instead of getting demotivate, do your best and prove me wrong. Work your best and prove that it is not only first attempt student who can get a good job.

Dear we are always there with you, prove all of them wrong...Go ahead....Remember we wish to hear from you once you get a good opportunity

Prove me wrong...that first attempt and rank holder have good opportunities. we are there with you.

At last, you will be happy to know that i know number of students who are earning more than me and even got placed in a well reputed companies though they are not a rank holder or a first attempt students.
I am sorry if you hurted by my words.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 09:26:38 PM by TechShristi »

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 09:21:49 PM »

Sushant Sinha

attempts and age limit for cma campus
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2016, 06:39:34 PM »
Does attempts in cma inter and age is considered for campus placement. 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 10:03:20 PM by TechShristi »

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2016, 10:05:40 PM »
Does attempts in cma inter and age is considered for campus placement. 

Answer is diplomatic. Some companies consider it where as some companies do not. But yes most of the companies mainly old and big 500 company consider the age and attempt a factor for selecting the student in campus.

So, yes they are considering the age and attempt as parameter for selecting the student in campus

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2016, 10:05:40 PM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18