Techshristi's Forum

Author Topic: CMA 2013 Placement Prepration  (Read 24092 times)

Aditi aher

Re: CMA 2014 Placement Prepration
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2014, 09:34:56 PM »
Dear All,

I am a cma final level student. I want to ask one question that whether cma rank holders get selected in campus placements over first attempt students?? I know that rank or attempt is a very superficial criterion to judge anyone's talent or knowledge.... I am just asking this because of my curiosity because unlike ca or cs toppers cma toppers never get any publicity or media attention and it is very difficult to know about their future .... Like where do they work or whether they get selected in campus placement programmes? Does anyone know that??? Please share your views and information...

Techshristi's Forum

Re: CMA 2014 Placement Prepration
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2014, 09:34:56 PM »

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
Re: CMA 2013 Placement Prepration
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2014, 09:58:41 PM »
Hello Aditi;

First of all, don't worry about your future, whether it is CA,CS or CMA, all the three professional are one and same. Always remember you are the professional students, so dont bother about it. Of course as compared to CA, CMA students are lower expose but it is my intutuion that soon we will recognize the importance of the Costing and we will get the equal platform.Now coming to your query, If you are talking about the getting job in campus then my answer will NO. There will be no such preferential of toppers over  First attempt students.Going ahead, but if you are talking about the Shortlisting criteria then YES it make difference. Company prefer first attempt and Topper students over others. But remember there is no difference between first attempt and topper students.For company there First attempt and Topper students are one and same thing.To Sum up:First attempt and topper students are prefered over the other students for getting 'SHORTLISTED'. Many companies perfer first attempt students only. So if you have not cleared the exam in first attempt then you will not be shortlisted for the interview.Once you will get shortlisted, then you all will be at par.My Personal experience:My friends were not allowed to sit in interview because they had cleared the exam in 3 or 4 attempt. Please note i am talking about big companies only who prefer only first attempt students only. So you have to complete the CMA in first attempt.

My Suggestion and observation:

I strongly suggest you to complete the CMA in first attempt rather than completing the CMA with ranking. This is because for getting rank you have to appear both the group together and in that case the probability of getting pass decrease unless you are well prepared.

Now, suppose you get falied in exam then you will not able to complete the CMA in first attempt and you will loss the chance to get shortlisted for all companies. So better not to be over smart and appear the group wise exam and complete the same in first attempt.

Of course, if you are genious and well prepared then appear in both group, because it has its own merit.

If you like the our reply then please share this website with your friends, we need your help to share this articel with needy students.

Feel free to contact us any time.

At last please like us on facebook to stay in touch

FB page:https://www.facebook.com/TechShristi

FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/techshristi/

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 08:41:01 PM »
On behalf of aditi

Thank you so much for your reply..

I understood your view!
But i asked this query because i was in frustration after reading all this first attempt gossips everywhere.
I dont agree with you in certain points. I cleared foundation and inter exams(both groups) of cma in first attempt. I registered for final exam in june 2012 . I was about to give final exam in june 2013 but i never knew at that time that my life will take such a drastic turn wihich will shatter me.😔 i had severe food poisoning in that period which injured me internally so badly that i undergone operation to remove my damaged parts of intenstines twice....😔😔. I was a healthy person before but now i dont have enough stamina to study or do my basic daily chores .....i gave exam both groups  in dec 2013 but failed because of one subject only ... Again bad luck... Then my health worsen... So i switched to new syllabus in feb 2014 because i was not sure abt my health ... I was not sure whether will I cleare in old syllabus in just two attempts....
I dont want to gain any sympathy from u but i just want to say that life dont comes with rule book... U never know what will happen in next moment ... I dont want to complain but i am not going to accept this bull shit of first attempt madness.... I respect those who study hard and pass in first attempt... I dont want to offend them....but it simply doesnt mean that other students are useless... Just being a first attempt or merit student doesnt mean u r eligible for any job.... Other things also matter ...i know qualification matters first but students should be judged from their knowledge and understanding and not from all these criterions ... Its not only abt me but abt all those students who struggle daily in harsh ways .... Yes i want to be a rank holder not beacause i want any special treatment in campus selection but because i want to do my best.... I dont want to be the first but simply want to be the best .... I have some friends who passed in first attempts but not even got shortlisted in the last two campus placements while my some other friends who passed in two or three attempts got shortlisted and even get placed with nice salary.... Look in the end everyone is going to be a cma... But the way u reached that destination matters ... What happened with me was not within my control... I know world will not change or bend for me only... But i want yo prove myself.... I alwsys got rank from school till my M.Com not because i desired to be a merit student but just because of i always did my best in whatever i did ...i will give final exam both groups in june  2015 and i have already started preparations for it... I just got hurt after reading all these demotivating stuff on internet. First u get into that person's shoose and then u talk about other things... By reading 60-70 % of syllabus u can pass in first attempt but i dont think its a success... In the end hard work get paid off ... Those people who talk about first attempts should think that speed is important in life but direction is more important than it.... Edison inventedd bulb after failing 1000 times .... We always worship gr8 people for their failures and not for success ... I dont want to be dramatic here ... But i think i am just telling reality ... I know u get a chance only one time but life always give u other chances  too ...failure is important because only failure gives success a meaning.... I am not saying that you shouldnt study to pass in first attempt... I only mean to say that even if doesnt happen it doesnt mean u r finished....  I dont want to talk about campus selection procedures but i am sure about myself that in this world there will be atleast some organisations who want those people who have seen both darkness and light & have the ability to stand by thier own strength ... And not those who have seen only one side of life ..😊 
I read somewhere in your early posts someone has written that only first attempt students deserve to be in campus ... Why??? If it so then i would like to ask him how many gold medalists or toppers of our education system he knows at the present moment who changed or contributed to our country in a different way which we may not know??? I dont want to argue here but just trying to put my views... All students cant be first attempt or metit holder ... Then what abt others??? 😔  criticism should be creative.... 😊... I want to work hard so that i will not get blank in any interview when one ask me abt cost accounting record rules or standards.... In the end i just want to say that depth of ur knowledge , intelligence, devotion , hardwork  & perfomance are the only things which matters...☺️☺️☺️
 Even our CMA target success booklet also says in the end that examination, academics is not the only thing ... Life is beyond it ...

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 08:41:01 PM »

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 09:21:49 PM »
Dear Aditi;First of all Let me tell you one thing, I completely agree wid you....... :) 

Now, coming to you Reply;

Dear it is true that first attempt will not decided your future. But dear why don't you understand that whatever i had replied is generic reply. When i had replied to your query, i had made a general statement. It is you, who had take it personally.

Going ahead, don't feel demotivated. Whatever i had replied is for campus placement. I was talking about the campus not for the CMA opportunities.Once you will complete the CMA, you will get the good job. To sum up I AGREE WITH YOU, IT WILL BE YOUR TALENT WHO WILL DECIDE YOUR FUTURE.

Going ahead, my dear friend, I am fully in favour of you. If you want any help feel free to contact us. But please make a note that we are living in a world where students are getting shortlisted on the based on 'first attempt' and 'rank holder'.

I am sharing my personal story with you:

Dear after passing my SSC, i wished to join 'Science', instead of 'Commerce'. But due to some unavoidable reason i couldn't. Whenever i said that i am commerce student, my friends doing science try to make me feel........u know science student are always given superior treatment. But you will be happy to know that till today i had never said anything on this.I had never written any article on this...and today i have proved my self. I had got a job offer from a well reputed companies.
Dear, I am personally attached to all CMA students. I wish instead of getting demotivate, do your best and prove me wrong. Work your best and prove that it is not only first attempt student who can get a good job.

Dear we are always there with you, prove all of them wrong...Go ahead....Remember we wish to hear from you once you get a good opportunity

Prove me wrong...that first attempt and rank holder have good opportunities. we are there with you.

At last, you will be happy to know that i know number of students who are earning more than me and even got placed in a well reputed companies though they are not a rank holder or a first attempt students.
I am sorry if you hurted by my words.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 09:26:38 PM by TechShristi »

Sushant Sinha

attempts and age limit for cma campus
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2016, 06:39:34 PM »
Does attempts in cma inter and age is considered for campus placement. 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 10:03:20 PM by TechShristi »

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2016, 10:05:40 PM »
Does attempts in cma inter and age is considered for campus placement. 

Answer is diplomatic. Some companies consider it where as some companies do not. But yes most of the companies mainly old and big 500 company consider the age and attempt a factor for selecting the student in campus.

So, yes they are considering the age and attempt as parameter for selecting the student in campus

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2016, 10:05:40 PM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18