Techshristi's Forum

Author Topic: Campus Placement June 2017  (Read 6186 times)

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
Campus Placement June 2017
« on: August 27, 2017, 07:31:30 PM »
Hello Friends

We are back with Campus Preparation for the students passed in June 2017

This is a common platform for all those students who are preparing for Campus Interview next month. Let's prepare for the campus placement together.

But before starting with this common post, I request you all to please refer the common post of last few years at below link

Campus Placement 2013
Campus Placement June 2016
Campus Placement December 2016

Campus Placement 2015
Campus Placement 2014

So, what are you waiting for? Just bookmark this post and start preparing for the campus from today.

Request to all
Please Participate. Without your participation, this common post is of no use. Please remember, I am not in need of any Job from Campus. I had already cleared my Campus in 2014. It is you who want the job. The campus will be held at a different place at different dates. So, please share your experience once you are back after attending the campus. Your experience will be help full to other.

So please participate and share all information available to you.

Please book this post. I will daily share one Interview Question here. This question will help you to get prepared for the campus.

All the Best
regards
Techshristi

Techshristi's Forum

Campus Placement June 2017
« on: August 27, 2017, 07:31:30 PM »

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
Re: Campus Placement June 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 11:12:21 PM »
Hello Friends

One of my CMA friend ask me this question yesterday
'How much Important Pre Placement Program is for CMA?'

Please read below for the answer

If you are fresher then Pre Orientation Program is very important to you. I remembered, during my campus there was a two day orientation program.

On first day, we had attend the lectures and presentation on topics like Dressing code, How to face Interview, Companies Act, SAP etc.
On Second day there was a mock interview.  Two or more faculty member will take your mock interview and at the end of interview will share the feedback.

They will teach you how to face interview and what kind of questions will be asked in the Interview

Further, it is also a good platform to make Friends.  During Orientation Program, I made some friends who are even there with me in the Campus Placements.

Over all, Pre Placement Program is really important for you.

Sorry, but currently i am not in suitation to write in details. Please give some more time. I will write in details once i get free time. Just back from my office and its 11 PM already. Going to bed. Good Night.

Offline Kiranmayi

• Others
  • Education: CA
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 01:12:02 AM »
Hi,I cleared CMA in first attempt at all levels and secured a rank in CMA Final.Im a CA final student also.i want to make a point clear that whether I can quote my CA related article experience or CA qualification in my CV?? I heard from many of my friends that those who put CA in their CV's will not get shortlisted for interviews.The second one is on what topics does the written test will be based on?? Kindly let me know..Thanks fo the platform!!

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 01:12:02 AM »

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 09:10:11 AM »
Hi,I cleared CMA in first attempt at all levels and secured a rank in CMA Final.Im a CA final student also.i want to make a point clear that whether I can quote my CA related article experience or CA qualification in my CV?? I heard from many of my friends that those who put CA in their CV's will not get shortlisted for interviews.The second one is on what topics does the written test will be based on?? Kindly let me know..Thanks fo the platform!!

Since you have cleared your CMA in first attempt. You will surely get shortlisted by all companies coming to campus. Now, regarding CA related experience. Do not show it. Otherwise company will think you will left the job once you finished the CA final.

Further, if you want to quote the same then make sure that you you mentioned as 'CA Inter' passed. And, at the time of Interview, tell them that you are not planning for the exam right. Job is your priority. You had done CA during your final time. So it is not your Priority.

Give Priority to your Job and tell them you are not serious about CA final right now. You will do it if you get free time and right now you are in need of Job.

Hope it is clear now. If you still face any problem then feel free to contact us anytime.

At last, request you to please share this post with your friends and ask your friends to participate in this post.

Harshit

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 03:53:29 PM »
Sir i need to know where should i select campus placement location

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 09:04:40 AM »
As far as i know there is no way of selecting the Campus Location. You will be allocate place based on your chapter. If you belong to Western Region  then you will go to Mumbai and if you belong to North then you will go to Delhi. There is no way to select the location

If they allowed you to select Place then below is my observation

Delhi:

Merit
Lots of Companies comes here.

Demerit
Tough Competition. Delhi Students are great in communication skills

Mumbai:

Merit
Few companies come to Mumbai as compared to Delhi

Demerit
Low Competition. Students are low in communication and presentation skills.

I was a part of mumbai region. I know western students are not as smart as North's students in communication and presentation skills. But remember West's students are more hard working and intelligent.

Note: This is my observation. Please do not take this seriously. If you do not like it then please ignore. Sorry if it hurt someone.

Harshit

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 11:56:29 PM »
Sir could you please share important technical topic asked in interview ??
( is there any list company wise based on past experience !!)
it would be great help sir

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 12:32:01 AM »
Two separate posts are running for Campus Preparation. You will find the another post at below link

https://forum.techshristi.com/icwai/campus-placement-for-cma-cleared-students-2017/

Please Note: Going forward no post will be made in above link. All the question and post will be made in this common post

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 12:33:17 AM »
Schedule for Campus Placement is out

1.   Chennai     3rd October 2017   4th October 2017
2.   Delhi             6th October 2017   7th October 2017
3.   Kolkata     10th October 2017   11th October 2017
4.   Mumbai     13th October 2017   14th October 2017

Neeraj Maheshwari

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 02:50:59 AM »
Sir, i cleared inter & final exam in very first attemt,
how should i prepare for interview?  is there any aptitude exam? or only technical round?

and what should I prefer, PSU or private sector?

is there any suggestion from you for getting a good job?

thanks for running such a genuine group on CMA placement.

Techshristi's Forum

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 02:50:59 AM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18