Techshristi's Forum

Author Topic: Campus Placement for CMA Cleared Students 2017  (Read 1410 times)

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
Campus Placement for CMA Cleared Students 2017
« on: February 25, 2017, 10:12:56 AM »
Hello Friends

Hope you all are feeling well.

Heartly congratulation to all students who cleared CMA this time. Welcome to CMA Family.

So cleared CMA Final exam? Now what???

Its a time for Campus Placement. Hope you all are preparing for Campus Placement now.

Before moving further, let me introduce myself. I am Kaustubh Patel, cleared CMA in Feb 2014. Appeared in Mumbai Campus and got selected by ITC with highest package at that time. Since 2014, every year i start a common post for the students preparing for campus placement. Please find below the previous campus placement post

Request you friends to go through all above mentioned post. This will help you in preparing for your campus.

For this year, we are making this common post for all friends going for campus. Please do participate and post all campus related query here in this post. We will try our best to ansewer them.

All the best for your campus placement.

Harshit

Re: Campus Placement for CMA Cleared Students June 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 03:09:34 PM »
Sir i am confused about choosing place for campus placement between mumbai and delhi ??
Please suggest sir!!

Maheswara swamy

Re: Campus Placement for CMA Cleared Students 2017
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 12:39:51 PM »
I have applied for campus placements. I have taken 5 attempts to clear CMA Final. What are my chances of getting shortlisted?
If I have chance, which companies may shortlist?

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 04:29:31 PM »
I have applied for campus placements. I have taken 5 attempts to clear CMA Final. What are my chances of getting shortlisted?
If I have chance, which companies may shortlist?
Frankly Speaking. Your chance for getting shortlisted by the top company is almost None. Companies like HUL, ITC always prefer rankers or the one who cleared CMA in first attempt.
Further, assuming you are not fresher and you are already working in a company, Campus is not fo you. Companies will not shortlist your name assuming you will negoitate for the salary.

But we still suggest you to apply for the campus. Private companies will surely shortlist you for the Interview. For them, number of attempt does not make any sense. Further, Campus Placement will be nice experience for you.

Further, as mentioned by me in the previous post, i suggest all students to go to campus. Many a times companies after taking the interview of shortlisted students, they went for the Walk in also.
Yes, if they do not find the suitable students then they also start taking the interview for the students who are present there. This was happened in the Chennai's Placement.
TCS has started taking interview of the students who are present there.

In mumbai also same thing has happened. One private limited companies has started collecting CV from the students. Next day they called all the students individually and asked for the interview.

So apply for the campus and even attend the same till end.

Offline TechShristi

• Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 12:32:45 AM »
Post for June 2017 students moved to below URL. Please do not reply to this post.

https://forum.techshristi.com/icwai/campus-placement-june-2017/

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18