If you are looking for a way to change the registered mobile number and email id in the GST portal then this post is just for you. Here, we have mentioned about the way to change the contact information at GST Portal.
First of all, if you are worried about changing contact information on the GST Portal then just get relaxed. You will be happy to know that it is very easy to change the registered mobile number and email id in the GST Portal. All you need to do is just follow the steps given below
1. Login to your GSTIN Portal (https://www.gst.gov.in/
2. Select Services from the above top header menu
3. In the Services, go to Registration and select 'Amendment to Registration Non-Core Feild'
4. Select the appropriate options to edit ( you can select more than one option also)
5.Edit the contact information and click 'Save' Button
6.Go to Verification and submit your application to DSC/E-Signature/EVC
7. ARN number will be generated after submission of application. You can track the status of your edit through this ARN number
Note: You will be not allowed to edit another field until your previous changes are approved. So, to change another thing, you need to first get the previous changes approved.
That's all. It is as simple as changing the Profile Details in bank portal. The only changes in this process are manual verification of the changes. Your changes need to be manually approved by the government before updating.
Of course, feel free to contact us if you face any problem in changing the details on GST Portal.