I am back after a long time.
Today i am going to share some useful tips for writing the exam paper. Please note that i am not going to share the general tips like to write the question on new page, start the question on new page etc. I assume that you all know this well.
Apart from this well know and useful tips please refer the following points to prepare well for writing the exam;
- Please use the answer sheet space to the optimum. Don't try to cheat the examiner by leaving the space at the top and bottom of the page. They are more intelligent than you. This is old technique to stretch the answer size.
- If possible then try to avoid the left as well right margin of the paper sheet, especially for the theory paper where you are sure to use the extra answer sheet. This is because when you use the extra sheet, it has to be stapled with the original answer sheet. Now, when you will stapled the extra sheet it will consume the right margin space and thus it would get difficult for examiner to read what you had written on that margin.
Further, it will also help to write long and neat answer
- Try to refer the answer sheet of the toppers. I know that it is not possible to get the answer sheet of the professional course but you can refer the answer sheet of other exam like CBSE. Answer sheet of the CBSC topper are available on the internet. Refer that paper and learn how to write the exam paper.
- Avoid grammatical mistake. It will left a good impression.
- Try to write the paper in neat and clean handwriting. A good handwriting matter.
- Do not waste time in writing the question for objective type questions.
- Support your answer with example. Make sure this example look different from others. So that it get easily recognised and it will leave a good impression.
My personal experience;
Friends, I always used to wonder that why the size of the answer sheet differ from subject to subject. During SSC exam, mathematical answer sheet was bigger than english answer sheet.
Finally one day i got the answer. Even our examiner know the size of the answer so they designed the answer sheet as per the answer quantity.Examiner are aware of the facts that this exam paper will required so and so number of page. So there is no sense of providing the small answer sheet.
Now, if you take extra answer sheet or left any page blank then it would be your efficiency.
In my whole student life, in 98% of the exam i had wrote the exam from first page to last page.
But still we used to fill 2 or 3 extra answer sheet Anyway, this is just an example to make you under stand the importance of style of writing the exam paper