Techshristi's Forum

Poll

Did you find the post useful?

Yes
No

Author Topic: CMA Campus Placement June 2016 passout  (Read 3278 times)

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
Re: CMA Campus Placement June 2016 passout
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 08:32:01 PM »
Sir, I have cleared my cma final in 4 attempts ,  i am also pursuing cs professional and i am also an engineering graduate . I have also worked as cost trainee in IOCL. Sir, will any company shortlist me ?, or i  should go for off campus and govt exams.

Hey Sorry for the late reply. This message was completely ignored by me.

Now, coming to your answer, Sorry but i don't think so you will get shortlisted by the top companies. Because top companies only prefer the first attempt students.

Please Note:

This is just my observation. Don't consider it final. As i already said, there are the companies who also shortlisted the students who did not cleared the exam in first attempt. Further companies also start the walkin interview if they do not find the suitable canidate form the shortlisted students. So we request you to stop worrying about this and better you attend the ca,pus.

All the Best.......

Anjali

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2017, 08:07:04 PM »
Hello every one I just wanted to ask while going for CMA placement.. Do they consider bcom r graduation % also?? If yes then what is the minimum % required?

Offline TechShristi

• Welclome to Techshristi
  • Administrator
    • techshristi
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2017, 11:29:32 PM »
Hello every one I just wanted to ask while going for CMA placement.. Do they consider bcom r graduation % also?? If yes then what is the minimum % required?

Hi Anjali

It depends on company to company. After submitting your resume, company shortlisted the students based on it and once you get shortlisted the percentage will not be considered for your selection.
Confused... let me explain

When I had applied for the Campus in 2014, there were total 200 students in the campus. Out of this 200 students, ITC shortlists around 80 students for the interview. This selection was purely made based on your resume and percentage in the exam. But after this shortlisting, the selection was made on basis of knowledge, not the percentage. So, you will require this percentage to get shortlisted for the interview not for getting selected in the campus.

Now, let us consider how this selection is done.

This selection is done on the basis of some criteria like Number of attempts etc. Below are the criteria in most of the company

1. Number of attempts to clear CMA
2. Rank in the CMA
3. Percentage in the CMA Exam
4. Percentage in the Graduation
5. Percentage in the HSC and SSC

So, if your scoring is good in CMA then your graduation percentage will not be calculated.

Aty last, if you are asking for the answer in Yes or No then my answer is

No, your graduation percentage will not be considered for your campus selection, provide your score is good in CMA degree. The only thing require to get shortlisted in campus is Number of attempts to clear the CMA

FYI

In 2014, ITC has shortlisted only those students who cleared the exam in first attempt only.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18